+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting visa rejected

canfarhan

Nov 27, 2007
My brother apply for visit visa to attend the graduation party for his son in Prince edward university; he send the invitation letter from the university and bank statment for the last 6 months and other required documents and fees his son is pemenent resident in canada and study in prince edward university.
Three days before the officer refused the application for the following reasons:
1/ You have not satisfy me on the balance of probability, that you meet all of the requirements of entry to Canada and that you would comply with the laws of Canada
if you were authorized to enter(as per regulation 179)
2/I m not satisfied that you have answered truthlly all questions put to you as requested by section 16(1).
So please sombody explain what is the meaning of (as per regulation 179) and
as requested by section 16(1).
waiting the answers.

mylota

Mar 16, 2010
canfarhan said:
My brother apply for visit visa to attend the graduation party for his son in Prince edward university; he send the invitation letter from the university and bank statment for the last 6 months and other required documents and fees his son is pemenent resident in canada and study in prince edward university.
Three days before the officer refused the application for the following reasons:
1/ You have not satisfy me on the balance of probability, that you meet all of the requirements of entry to Canada and that you would comply with the laws of Canada
if you were authorized to enter(as per regulation 179)
2/I m not satisfied that you have answered truthlly all questions put to you as requested by section 16(1).
So please sombody explain what is the meaning of (as per regulation 179) and
as requested by section 16(1).
waiting the answers.

this is quite unfortunate. The probable reasons may be: he failed to submit the birth certificate indicating he is the father; relevant documents to show he has ties to his home country and so on. I realy have no clue what the section they quoted means but it may not be unconnected to inablility to prove you will return to your home country after the visit

he