+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting USA as a Canadian Permanent Resident

Jul 5, 2014
Hello Guys! I made some silly mistakes on my family information forms for Canada. I went on to sign every pages including where I did not required signing but I gave all answers truthfully and also attached pictures of my wedding, pictures of the family, would that part of my application consider as a common mistake, or have I just stupidly lost my chances????

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, nothing too serious I would say, just silly and unnecessary. When dealing with authority, only ever do what they want you to do. If they ask to sign here, do it. Initial here, do it. Provide pictures, do it. If not, then do not volunteer more than is needed.

Jul 5, 2014
@mikenz thank u so much for ur note. I was really under pressure to get the application done, submit and start doing other stuffs as the applications and other documents took much of my times over the few weeks. If I were to be a consular, I would know that is a common mistake, probably contact the applicant to re-submit it. If I'm to deny an entry visa bcos of that, then it's a total BS. Thanks anyway :)