+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting other country after applying study permit

ehtsham91

Jul 11, 2016
I have a question here. I need to know if it is possible to travel outside home country after applying study permit?
What i mean is that i have applied study permit and its been 2 months and i haven't heard any news regarding visa application and these 2 months are like a hell for me, no job, no work, no study and i was planning to visit my family in dubai to just spend sometime.

SonaSonia

Nov 10, 2016
Hi,
Did you apply online?? If so, you can see the updates like the medicals done and you will know the time line of when can they ask for passport. If nothing is done till now,send a query mail to them as its really a long time.

ehtsham91

Jul 11, 2016
I applied online and all the necessary things were done on time e.g medical aur biomatrics etc and still waiting to see any sign of relief.

chrbrow

Star Member
Nov 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Mate,

You are in Canada now? Canada is the country you're applying to?

I'm not sure I understand your question

C

ehtsham91

Jul 11, 2016
Im in pakistan right now and applied from pakistan. My question is that if i an travel outside pakistan as i had applied for study permit?

chrbrow

Star Member
Nov 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're free to travel around while you're waiting for your study permit. It might be problematic if you tried to enter Canada, but since that is not the case, then it doesn't matter at all.