+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITING CANADA FROM EGYPT VISA

Jazmali

Jul 11, 2017
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the advice on my family friend applying for a visitor visa instead of a study visa.
What he wants is to add the English studies to his portfolio pursuing his technical career with radio in Egypt..

Should he apply from an Egyptian visa office or should he apply for a visitor visa from a Canadian visa application.

He also will need to find out what the best schools are in Toronto for his English studies.
Now what if he is rejected....does he need to keep reapplying or correct the application he has been rejected from

Also do they keep rejecting you, or assist until they are satisfied with the information they ask you to correct.
Do you thin its smart for him to add as much info about his career in Egypt and he will be returning because of that.

WHAT ADVICE CAN BEOFFERED ON HOW TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND WHAT BEST TO
OFFER AS MUCH WITH FOR A MORE SUCCSESSFUL RESULT.

Sincerely Jasmin

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Thank you for the advice on my family friend applying for a visitor visa instead of a study visa.
What he wants is to add the English studies to his portfolio pursuing his technical career with radio in Egypt..
The first question is, why Canada? The UK is closer. Youe need strong evidence for your choice.

Should he apply from an Egyptian visa office or should he apply for a visitor visa from a Canadian visa application.
He should apply online.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

Now what if he is rejected....does he need to keep reapplying or correct the application he has been rejected from

Also do they keep rejecting you, or assist until they are satisfied with the information they ask you to correct.
Immigration is a serious matter. This is not a trial and error task. You are expected to submit a strong and correct application from the first try. If you are not sure or you know your application is weak then you shouldn't submit it.

Each rejection makes it harder to get approved. CIC is not there to guide you or assist you.

Do you thin its smart for him to add as much info about his career in Egypt and he will be returning because of that.
The application should provide all information relevant to your case. Everything should be fully disclosed if it is relevant.

WHAT ADVICE CAN BEOFFERED ON HOW TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND WHAT BEST TO
OFFER AS MUCH WITH FOR A MORE SUCCSESSFUL RESULT.
Grab the checklist

Then get together your documents. That is a good place to start.

Jazmali

Jul 11, 2017
Thank you for all the information I appreciate it. However I have made an observation and I would like to share it. I mean no disrespect when I say this but I think that you could be slightly Kinder and your response as it did sound like it had a bit of an edge on it.

And regarding your inquiry about why Canada and not the UK since it is closer

We are good family friends that are more than happy to offer this young gentleman that wants to better his life a place to live and housing while he is visiting here in Canada that is why.

I also understand that the first time is and should be the right time to make everything correct and to the letter but let's face it many times it can be overwhelming and people make mistakes that's why they are refused that's why I am asking for good solid advice and terms of how to make sure that you do it right the first time.

One last thing I am a very proud Canadian and I know what it takes to be in this country I work hard on my life I understand immigration is a serious matter so many people have tried to come here for the right reason and are always rejected because of politics so please when you share that information with someone at the end of the day after reading your reply which I do appreciate the information I think that you should be just slightly Kinder and gentler with your responses that's all after all you are Canadian!!!

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
And regarding your inquiry about why Canada and not the UK since it is closer

We are good family friends that are more than happy to offer this young gentleman that wants to better his life a place to live and housing while he is visiting here in Canada that is why.
So they are visiting you? OK.

You need to give him an invitation letter where you will specify this relationship, and what are the plans for his visit.

These are not "my inquiries", these are questions that will be made by the CIC officer assessing the case. You didn't share the fact that he is coming to visit you. Even though you are not hiding information you are not being completely honest which could render a negative response if you "omit" to mention these sort of things in your application. Keep this in mind.

Get the checklist

Start gathering the documents. If you have specific questions on it we can help you.

Good luck.

after all you are Canadian!!!
No, I am not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buletruck