+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting Canada for nursing conference

Akeweje

Dec 21, 2022
Good day, I am a student and also family man with children and want to attend nursing conference in Montreal Canada and I have visited country that doesn't require Visa in the last 10 years and also I have some one who wants to stand for me to provide proof of financial resources

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day, I am a student and also family man with children and want to attend nursing conference in Montreal Canada and I have visited country that doesn't require Visa in the last 10 years and also I have some one who wants to stand for me to provide proof of financial resources
You need to apply for a TRV.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Based on your name I would assume that you are from Africa. Are you presenting at the conference or just attending? Is this a specific conference that is only available in Canada or are their similar conferences presented in other countries closer to home? Who is paying for you to attend the conference? Are you currently a nursing student or have you been working as a nurse and doing further studies? You mention you are a student. Are you paying to attend the conference or is an employer paying? Do you live in your home country? Have you ever applied to immigrate, attend school or work in Canada or another country? How much personal liquid savings can you show? Do the citizens of your home country often seek asylum abroad. For example many Nigerians seek asylum in Canada. Would warn you that it will likely be very hard to get approval for a TRV.

Akeweje

Dec 21, 2022
Thanks for your response to my request, I am from Africa (Nigeria) and I am just planning to attend the upcoming nursing conference as a nursing student who also worked as a volunteer emergency medical technician with an NGO call REFORMED MEDI-HEALTH INITIATIVE and I also owed a registered patient medicine store while I further my nursing study and I also, his member that represent my CONSTITUENCY at state level will be responsible for all my bills(conference bills,trip toll and flow) and the conference is going to take place in Montreal Canada and I have with me #500,000:00 aside my business capital.
Thanks once again for your response

xichanmontreal

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Your visa applciation will be very probably refused... because they know very well that you will SYSTEMATICALLY AND AUTOMATICALLY submit an asylum request as soon as you set foot at the airport.

xichanmontreal

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
* An example: Recently a conference on AIDS in Montreal, I think, saw almost the majority of participants from African countries apply for asylum... I really doubt that this kind of event will help this kind of request to succeed. in the future....

I foresee the same thing for the 2026 World Cup, if ever an African country is qualified + that the group stage of this country precisely is played in Toronto or Vancouver ( The two Canadian cities where World Cup matches will be played )...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for your response to my request, I am from Africa (Nigeria) and I am just planning to attend the upcoming nursing conference as a nursing student who also worked as a volunteer emergency medical technician with an NGO call REFORMED MEDI-HEALTH INITIATIVE and I also owed a registered patient medicine store while I further my nursing study and I also, his member that represent my CONSTITUENCY at state level will be responsible for all my bills(conference bills,trip toll and flow) and the conference is going to take place in Montreal Canada and I have with me #500,000:00 aside my business capital.
Thanks once again for your response
You should apply for the TRV as soon as possible. Current processing times for your country are estimated at 210 days.