Google is your friend:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp

coolkid230

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badar Wrong Section man , this is only for students and people are who are applying for student visa

Vic1030

Jun 18, 2014
Hi everyone, I just want to seek for some advise, I was diagnosed for pituitary adenoma with 2cm dimension, I am separated now living in Alberta, I just want to ask if I can invite my second wife for visit visa to take care of me after surgery.

Is it possible the IRCC to acknowledge letter of invitation with special case like mine?thank you and god bless!!!!Vic

yogeshkp85

Aug 9, 2021
Dear all,
I would like to apply for visit visa for Canada. I am Indian national and currently living in gulf country since last 8 years. Before that i have spend almost 6 year in Africa.
I have my own small business in India for trading in engineering field. Now I am thinking to move from here and want to settle down in Canada.
But before doing that I would like to visit Canada and lets understand the work culture, environment and social life over their.
So I wanted to apply for tourist visa and wanted to mention real reason in application.
My wife extended family uncle also living in Canada. They can sponsor us for visit purpose as well.
I would like to mention that details in application also.
I wanted to clear in application that before PR application, I really want to understand that moving to Canada is right decision or not?
I know that may be our visit visa will be decline by immigration officer, But we would like to keep our vision clear to them.
I would like to get all of your opinion about this.
Please suggest your comments and experience so that we can choose right way.

Thanks and regards.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear all,
I would like to apply for visit visa for Canada. I am Indian national and currently living in gulf country since last 8 years. Before that i have spend almost 6 year in Africa.
I have my own small business in India for trading in engineering field. Now I am thinking to move from here and want to settle down in Canada.
But before doing that I would like to visit Canada and lets understand the work culture, environment and social life over their.
So I wanted to apply for tourist visa and wanted to mention real reason in application.
My wife extended family uncle also living in Canada. They can sponsor us for visit purpose as well.
I wanted to clear in application that before PR application, I really want to understand that moving to Canada is right decision or not?
I know that may be our visit visa will be decline by immigration officer, But we would like to keep our vision clear to them.

Thanks and regards.
So apply for a visitor visa. You need to show strong ties to your home country as well as funds and travel history. Your uncle doesn’t sponsor your visit. He can issue a letter of invitation.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone, I just want to seek for some advise, I was diagnosed for pituitary adenoma with 2cm dimension, I am separated now living in Alberta, I just want to ask if I can invite my second wife for visit visa to take care of me after surgery.

Is it possible the IRCC to acknowledge letter of invitation with special case like mine?thank you and god bless!!!!Vic
Sorry to hear about your medical condition.
Whats your current status in Canada? Provided you legally separated and divorce paper was signed, and remarry yes you can apply. However, i was confused when you say “my second wife”, you mean to say “you got two wives?”

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dear all,

Thanks and regards.
You spent 6 years in Africa?? Africa is not a country, its a continent.
Now provided you can prove both social and economic ties back home, yes you can apply visitors visa. Be mindful that at the moment and because of covid19, visitors visa is not priority and it might not be processed as per your itinerary plan