+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

STMZA5

Sep 23, 2022
I have applied visit visa from Pakistan in April. It’s been 143 days now . No update yet . How long it takes? Any update

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
I have applied visit visa from Pakistan in April. It’s been 143 days now . No update yet . How long it takes? Any update
Processing times estimates on CIC website are a joke. They’re also not responsible for anything so just wait.. 6 months.. 8 months.. a year. They don’t give a hoot to travel plans and special occasions either.

STMZA5

Sep 23, 2022
Processing times estimates on CIC website are a joke. They’re also not responsible for anything so just wait.. 6 months.. 8 months.. a year. They don’t give a hoot to travel plans and special occasions either.
Any suggestions how to check the status of application?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Any suggestions how to check the status of application?
Did you apply through an agent or directly online? If through agent follow up with them and ask them for the current status of your application. If direct you would have already checked online for your biometric request and completion when you submitted application online. Use the same website and user credentials to check what is the current status. CIC website is the only place you can check your status, no other way.

billiej_r

Oct 6, 2022
My timeline
July 21, 2022 submission and ircc received my application.
July 22, 2022 biometrics instruction and done thru vfs manila
No update since then.
88 days today.

Leticia Ali

Jul 11, 2023
Can invitation letter for a visit be via email or is original required? No postage is been sent/recevied from Canada to Pakistan.