+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa TRV - VFS UAE 2019

Rasha.shan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Now in mid of june will be back from.canada and take family to Europe for tour .my daughters are very uoset and its there summer vocations
Thats really sad can understand their feeling as back in march my sister got refused and she was really upset and heartbroken she got refused in 15days

Rasha.shan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Now in mid of june will be back from.canada and take family to Europe for tour .my daughters are very uoset and its there summer vocations
I applied on TRV on 15th of March via VFS Lahore submitted biometric also on the same day got biometric validity mail on 27th of March and complete silence after that....application seems dead

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I applied on TRV on 15th of March via VFS Lahore submitted biometric also on the same day got biometric validity mail on 27th of March and complete silence after that....application seems dead
Hi, did you submit originals for any documents apart from passport. I'm asking with respect to marriage certificate, rent agreement, degree certificates etc.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Thats really sad can understand their feeling as back in march my sister got refused and she was really upset and heartbroken she got refused in 15days
After wedding of my nephew in canada i will back to Pakistan and will take my daughrers to Paris Inshaah Allah

Rasha.shan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi, did you submit originals for any documents apart from passport. I'm asking with respect to marriage certificate, rent agreement, degree certificates etc.
Yes we submitted a good file with e all papers like
Both of us(me and my husband)are doctors
Marriage certificate
FRC with my husband
FRC with my parents
Husband’s FRC with his parents
Birth certificate of our 2 daughters(who are traveling with us)(age 4 and 10)
A letter from my brother in law(husband’s brother)that he is taking care of our two elder daughters who are not traveling with us (age 11 and 13)
2 weeks leave application from school
Payed slips of school fees of my daughter
Bank statement around 55k CAD
Husband’s 2 weeks leave letter from Work
Mine 2 weeks leave letter from work
Notarized Invitation letter from my sister who lives in canada
Her property documents
Her job information letter
Her husband’s job information letter
Her tax paying receipts
Her PR card’s copy
My brother in law’s passport copy as he is canadian citizen

Last edited:

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Yes we submitted a good file with e all papers like
Both of us(me and my husband)are doctors
Marriage certificate
FRC with my husband
FRC with my parents
Husband’s FRC with his parents
Birth certificate of our 2 daughters(whom are travelled with us)(age 4 and 10)
A letter from my brother in law(husband’s brother)that he is taking care of our two elder daughters who are not traveling with us (age 11 and 13)
2 weeks leave application from school
Payed slips of school fees of my daughter
Bank statement around 55k CAD
Husband’s 2 weeks leave letter from Work
Mine 2 weeks leave letter from work
Notarized Invitation letter from my sister who lives in canada
Her property documents
Her job information letter
Her husband’s job information letter
Her tax paying receipts
Her PR card’s copy
My brother in law’s passport copy as he is canadian citizen
Thank you! One more question - did VFS accept original marriage certificate or you submitted a copy?

alexhocain

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I got refused first time with 2 points
1- employment situation
2- ties with home country or Canada
Then I reapplied with explanation that I am working in uae from 6 years and also have valid uk and USA visa and travelled to uk 2 times France German Switzerland turkey etc
They rejected me again with 4 points
1- travel history
2-immigration status
3-travel plan
4- ties
My travel plan. I was planning to visit USA first time so I thought I should see Canada as well as the tickets are cheaper from USA to Canada .
So please guide me with you experience
Aysha better visit USA at least once rather than applying again and after coming back, you can plan trip somewhat later. That's my advice based on personal experience. having USA valid visa without travel to USA is not adding much value as compared to travelling and attaching you entry/exit stamps from US Custom & Border protection protection which shows you spent lesser time than allowed and you didn't only got visa from states but you were successfully admitted by agencies ar port of entry and then you left before the authorized stay (normally six months).
regards

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
No. I am still waiting
Applied May 11 and still the "review of eligibility" has not started yet :(
What does it say exactly under "Review of Eligibility" for you that makes you think they have not started that stage yet?