+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa TRV - VFS UAE 2019

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
G

g adil mera 2 bar reject ho Gaya hi . I am too much worried about that. Meri to samjh ma nahi aa rahe k Kya karoon Bohat tension ma aa Gaye hon. I hope demme will help me and guide me
What advice or information you need? If i can help will sure

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I got refused first time with 2 points
1- employment situation
2- ties with home country or Canada
Then I reapplied with explanation that I am working in uae from 6 years and also have valid uk and USA visa and travelled to uk 2 times France German Switzerland turkey etc
They rejected me again with 4 points
1- travel history
2-immigration status
3-travel plan
4- ties
My travel plan. I was planning to visit USA first time so I thought I should see Canada as well as the tickets are cheaper from USA to Canada .
So please guide me with you experience

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I got refused first time with 2 points
1- employment situation
2- ties with home country or Canada
Then I reapplied with explanation that I am working in uae from 6 years and also have valid uk and USA visa and travelled to uk 2 times France German Switzerland turkey etc
They rejected me again with 4 points
1- travel history
2-immigration status
3-travel plan
4- ties
My travel plan. I was planning to visit USA first time so I thought I should see Canada as well as the tickets are cheaper from USA to Canada .
So please guide me with you experience
Same like my history.;):(:)

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Oh what a co incident, then you will be the best person to help and guide me . Plz let me know what should I do ?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I don't understand one of my relative got refused from ABU DHABI Canada embassy and date on refusal latter is 17th May which is Friday.and on Friday Saturday Abu Dhabi embassy is closed.

Diaakh

May 24, 2019
Hi there,
Since all of you applied from UAE, please assist me
Review of eligibility has not been started yet, and background check is in process after the submission date. What does that mean?
I applied online for 3 on May 11,my biometric enrolled directly after receiving the letter on May 13.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Yes she got.
Hello how are you ? Any progress on your application?i am.in Canada and today i received corresponds letter validity letter of my wife biometrics after 33 days .applied from.Islamabad lets see whats the result.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi there,
Since all of you applied from UAE, please assist me
Review of eligibility has not been started yet, and background check is in process after the submission date. What does that mean?
I applied online for 3 on May 11,my biometric enrolled directly after receiving the letter on May 13.
Any results ?

Miax1218

Apr 28, 2019
Hello. I would like to share my visa application timeline here.

Apr 25 – Submitted paper-based application to VFS Dubai. Biometrics done same day as the application submission to VFS.
Apr 29 – Linked my paper-based application to CIC online account.
May 4 – Review of eligibility status changed to “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements” from “Your application is in progress.”
May 15 – Correspondence letter re: validity of biometric information
May 19 – Final decision. Application is approved.

The system shows counterfoil and document number. Expiry date is 2020 which may mean that the visa is only valid for a year (?). I have submitted my passport along with my application so I should just wait a few more days before it is sent back to me through courier.

This is my first time applying for a visit visa to Canada (or to any country requiring a visa). I hold a Philippine passport and have been working and living in UAE for 12 years. Here are the documents I submitted along with the basic forms required:
1. Bank statement - 4 months. This is where my salary gets credited.
2. Pay slips - 3 months
3. Employment certificate
4. NOC from employer
5. Travel insurance
6. Dummy bookings for ticket and hotel showing one week stay in Toronto only.
7. Travel history in a tabular form along with the copies of my passport stamps - previously travelled in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, Cambodia. In my form, I indicated the dates, number of days, city, country and purpose of visit. Also included the my travels back to Philippines.

Note that I have no inviter. I also did not submit a day-to-day itinerary because this was not in the list of required documents. I found out about this forum after my application. Reading through other people's posts got me worried the entire time because I may have missed out some supporting documents. Nevertheless, I am glad that the visa is approved albeit being just valid for a year.

Good luck to all!
Did you see all of this updates by creating a CIC account?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Did you see all of this updates by creating a CIC account?
You get the actual application status after linking your application online. VFS emails are very generic.

Link Paper application--> Online
Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport from drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.

Reactions: Adil Sulehri