+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa to canada - Rejected PR visa in 2007

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
Dear friends

My application to canada pr was refused in 2007 due to English proficiency test. Now i would like to apply for visit visa (Tourism Visa) to canada. Do i have to mention the rejection in present application. Do they have my previous documents of 2007 at that time it was manual submission. I have travelled to many countries during past 10 years and i have a valid US visa. Please advice whether i need to mention as rejection and mention the reason or just mentioned not refused. Waiting for your comments

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear friends

My application to canada pr was refused in 2007 due to English proficiency test. Now i would like to apply for visit visa (Tourism Visa) to canada. Do i have to mention the rejection in present application. Do they have my previous documents of 2007 at that time it was manual submission. I have travelled to many countries during past 10 years and i have a valid US visa. Please advice whether i need to mention as rejection and mention the reason or just mentioned not refused. Waiting for your comments
Yes you must mention the refusal. You can just put it in the application when you are asked whether you have had a refusal in the past.

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
Yes you must mention the refusal. You can just put it in the application when you are asked whether you have had a refusal in the past.
Thanks Naturgrl for the reply. Appreciate.

I have a question related to
Point # 7 in the application: Current country or territory of residence: I am indian citizen working in saudi arabia. So i keep COUNTRY as SAUDI ARABIA, STATUS as WORKER but what should we keep FROM and TO. Is the FROM means the first time i came to saudi arabia on workers visa and TO what date we should mention.

Regarding NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT: Is this mean my identity document like Adhar card from my home country or can i keep same as passport details.

Once again thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks Naturgrl for the reply. Appreciate.

I have a question related to
Point # 7 in the application: Current country or territory of residence: I am indian citizen working in saudi arabia. So i keep COUNTRY as SAUDI ARABIA, STATUS as WORKER but what should we keep FROM and TO. Is the FROM means the first time i came to saudi arabia on workers visa and TO what date we should mention.

Regarding NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT: Is this mean my identity document like Adhar card from my home country or can i keep same as passport details.

Once again thanks
#7 - You state how long you have been in Saudi to the present. To is today.
ID document can be your passport.

Reactions: mfaiazuddin

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
I am sorry to ask you so many questions.
Details of visit to canada: Actually i am applying as a tourism visa and it is asking name, address and relationship of any person or institution i will visit: Is it mandatory to mention someone name and relationship. Well i have some friends and some company friends if i mention their name is that Ok or just leave it blank. Please advice.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Details of visit to canada: Actually i am applying as a tourism visa and it is asking name, address and relationship of any person or institution i will visit: Is it mandatory to mention someone name and relationship. Well i have some friends and some company friends if i mention their name is that Ok or just leave it blank. Please advice.
You can mention visiting friends.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you are visiting friends mention their names but if you aren’t leave it blank. Given your previous PR application I would make sure to present strong ties to your home country sand KSA.

Reactions: mfaiazuddin

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
If you are visiting friends mention their names but if you aren’t leave it blank. Given your previous PR application I would make sure to present strong ties to your home country sand KSA.
Thanks a lot canuck78. Appreciate

Another question

1. As i am applying as a tourism and will stay around 10-12 days in mid of january , do i need to provide the hotel bookings and flight ticket as well. I will show funds available CAD 20,000 for a family of 2 adults, 3 children and 1 infant is this OK.

2. The reason for my PR visa refusal in 2007 i am providing reason as "In the year 2007 my application to Canadian PR was refused due to not meeting the requirement of English Language Proficiency". Is this sufficient or need to provide more info.

Thanks dears

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
In the funds available section: Do my spouse and children application should also mention the same of every individual application should write their own funds in their application

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks a lot canuck78. Appreciate

Another question

1. As i am applying as a tourism and will stay around 10-12 days in mid of january , do i need to provide the hotel bookings and flight ticket as well. I will show funds available CAD 20,000 for a family of 2 adults, 3 children and 1 infant is this OK.

2. The reason for my PR visa refusal in 2007 i am providing reason as "In the year 2007 my application to Canadian PR was refused due to not meeting the requirement of English Language Proficiency". Is this sufficient or need to provide more info.

Thanks dears
1. If you are travelling in January, you most likely will not have a response by then. What are you doing in Canada in January? You don’t have enough funds for 6 people for 10-12 days if you include airfare. Is that all your savings? Don’t book flights. Is your family (except the infant) fully vaccinated? Assume your other family members all have approved visas too.

2. Just state refusal.

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
1. If you are travelling in January, you most likely will not have a response by then. What are you doing in Canada in January? You don’t have enough funds for 6 people for 10-12 days if you include airfare. Is that all your savings? Don’t book flights. Is your family (except the infant) fully vaccinated? Assume your other family members all have approved visas too.

Then i will apply the date as March as my kids will have school vacation. Is it good if i mention to meet my friends as i have some friends and some business friends as well? I am afraid if i mention to meet them they may reject. My savings are more than CAD 20,000 but i will carry with me CAD 20K. I will show my accounts and property documents as well. What is the cash amount we should show in our account for 6 people? Yes my family fully vaccinated.

2. Just state refusal. - OK noted

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
Hi
I am filling my online application and stuck at the following point

Are you using a different passport for this application than the one you used to get your U.S. nonimmigrant visa?
I have a US visa and the its valid till 2025 but my passport which is having US visa is expired and i renewed my new passport through which i am applying the application.

When i select this option using different passport the option of issued on 04/04/2006 and expiry of passport was 2016 but those dates its not showing in the dates its showing from 2011 only. What is the solution please

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
Hi
I am filling my online application and stuck at the following point

Are you using a different passport for this application than the one you used to get your U.S. nonimmigrant visa?
I have a US visa and the its valid till 2025 but my passport which is having US visa is expired and i renewed my new passport through which i am applying the application.

When i select this option using different passport the option of issued on 04/04/2006 and expiry of passport was 2016 but those dates its not showing in the dates its showing from 2011 only. What is the solution please
Can i have a reply please