+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa to canada - Rejected PR visa in 2007

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
Documents requirements: For me they are asking the following supporting documents
1. Passport/travel document
2. National Identity document
3. Immigration status (Proof)
4. Marriage Certificate
5. US Non immigrant visa - I already have this visa

My question is in the supporting documents they are not asking me Bank statement or employment letter. They are requesting only 5 documents above mentioned. Is that OK if i provide the above only or do i need to provide in the additional documents in the optional documents section . Please advice.

Optional documents:
1. Additional documents: Any additional documents or explanation that you think may assist the processing officer.
2. Employment letter (Current)
3. Consent Personal information

Thanks

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
It is up to you if you mention friends or not. Canada is not really open for tourism but you can apply.
Hi Naturgrl, I have a question. I am applying visit visa for tourism through online portal for me and my family including spouse and children under 18 years. In the online portal i am as a primary applicant applying for me and on behalf of my family. Do i need to also separately fill my spouse application or in the same primary applicant. please advice.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl, I have a question. I am applying visit visa for tourism through online portal for me and my family including spouse and children under 18 years. In the online portal i am as a primary applicant applying for me and on behalf of my family. Do i need to also separately fill my spouse application or in the same primary applicant. please advice.
You apply together.