+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Timelines - Pakistan

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
Hi i applied on 30 november 2018 visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx has been received at the ISLAMABAD VAC on 2018/11/30 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in ISLAMABAD ,for processing.
What does it mean? How many days approximately they will take for decision ..? Till now 42 days passed...Need ur reviews
Did you hear anything further?

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Based In: Lahore
Applied: Online for parents
Application Date: 19th December, 2018
Biometrics: 11th January as vfs pretned they have load of application to process from Pakistan 2018 so got biometric appointment at Lahore vfs on 11 januray
Application Confirmation: 19 December , 2018
Current Status: generic status no change
Passport Request Received: N/A
Passport Submitted: N/A
Strangest thing is processing time doesn't include biometric time , so I wonder why apply online if you have to wait for biometrics . Anyways let's hope for the best

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
I am still waiting for the passport to be returned, its been a week - does anyone know how long this normally takes?

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1.Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
2..Purpo of visit
3..Curre employment situation
4.Personal assets and financial status
5.Youhave not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.

Applied for parents retired , plan to reapply , plz advise as trv got rejected
@Bryanna plz advise thanks

Applied online , attached only pay slips
For my self plan to attach bank stmt too next time , my birth certificate , what else can you advise .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
2..Purpo of visit
5.Youhave not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.

For my self plan to attach bank stmt too next time , my birth certificate , what else can you advise .
1. What was the purpose and length of their visit?

2. What strong ties did each of them demonstrate to Pakistan? Property/land ownership? Dependent family? Good financial situation? Pension renewal?

3. Have they traveled to other visa required countries?

4. What documents did you provide?

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi,
I want to apply for my parents visitor visa from Pakistan. Can anybody share with me sample for invitation letter, travel itinerary details and statement of purpose. Also doc checklist other than mentioned on cic website.
Regards

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
2..Purpo of visit

Hello
Your application was refused after 5 days biomatrics ?