+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Timelines - Pakistan

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
how to link paper application , i have done all the steps and tricks but still can not be able to link :( what to do ? should i email ircc ?

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
any concern will be highly appreciated
i applied on 25 december paper application but cant be able to link till now :(
what your update

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Hi everyone,

I wanted to start a thread for keeping track of when everyone applied and got their visit visa's - acceptance or rejection. Also would like to include passport processing times. Please do mention if you applied through the VAC or online. This is for Pakistani applicants only.

I've read a few stories on the forums, and now I'm concerned about just how long this process can take.

Based In: Lahore
Applied: Online
Application Date: 12th December, 2018
Biometrics: 12th December, 2018
Application Confirmation: 12th December, 2018
Current Status: Background Check In Progress
Passport Request Received: N/A
Passport Submitted: N/A
Passport Returned: N/A

I've made the format above so that everyone uses it. Really looking forward to everyone's responses - the official time on the processing time website says 36 days is how long they're taking for processing applications - but I've seen members get it in a week to some well over 2 months!
those who get in week are they successful applicant??

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
I got my passport request today - but the final decision still says in progress, likewise eligibility and background check. Given I've got the passport request, I can assume its been approved, right? @Bryanna Would love your input!

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
I got my passport request today - but the final decision still says in progress, likewise eligibility and background check. Given I've got the passport request, I can assume its been approved, right? @Bryanna Would love your input!
Visa approved.
Once Visa office receive passport and add conterfoil , the file would be closed.

Reactions: sfz123

Gemstone

Dec 29, 2018
Hi i applied on 30 november 2018 visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx has been received at the ISLAMABAD VAC on 2018/11/30 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in ISLAMABAD ,for processing.
What does it mean? How many days approximately they will take for decision ..? Till now 42 days passed...Need ur reviews

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
technically, the final decision will be made after the visa office receives your passport.

Yes, you're almost there. Congrats :)

Reactions: sfz123

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
i have few question please help, I am applying for my parents to visit me here in Canada.
1) For online application do I have to fill up forms then print it and then scan it ?
2) i am filling app "Family background "they asked names and details of children but they have space for four in form and we are six sibling how to add more?
3) i am filling my parents forms here so how can I get their sign on forms? any idea?

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
i have few question please help, I am applying for my parents to visit me here in Canada.
1) For online application do I have to fill up forms then print it and then scan it ?
2) i am filling app "Family background "they asked names and details of children but they have space for four in form and we are six sibling how to add more?
3) i am filling my parents forms here so how can I get their sign on forms? any idea?
You’re supposed to fill it using adobe acrobat, not print and scan it.