+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Timelines - Pakistan

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
My previous application was stuck in background checks so I sent the emails IRCC webform also my chamber of commerce sent the letter directly to embassy for fastest processes . So I got visa approval 2 day before my exhibition. I attend the exhibition on time and come back within 4 days .
Wow that was a clos call. What are your intended travel dates now?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I think you don’t need biometric again .
But they required on my account the requirement for payment of $85 dollar for biometrics :( ......i am in usa and i will be in new yorknfor 2 days i.hope if i get bio request letter i can visit new york embassy .if it late then i have to do in Pakistan...

Reactions: ayaanproducts

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
You dont need biometrics again. You probably have the information about your biometrics on your online account as well. If you’ve previously applied, then biometrics are valid for 10 years from what I’ve understood.
Yes i have valid till Dec 2027 but still they requested me online in my account the senior and great member of this fpurm Baryana told me pakistan is one of 29 countires whoes people need to give bio agaon who have gave bio before april 2018

Reactions: ayaanproducts

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
Based In: Islamabad
Applied: Paper Application (Manual)
Application Submission: 4th December, 2018
Biometrics: 4th December, 2018
Payment Confirmation: 4th December, 2018
Linked to online Account: 5th December, 2018
Eligibility Started: 12th December, 2018
Current Status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi Zarshah,

I wanted to know if you received an email informing you when they started the review of your eligibility.

Gemstone

Dec 29, 2018
Hi i with my family applied for candian visit visa from pak my time line is :
Application submit :9 nov online
Biomatric done :30 nov
Status showing on vfs web is application trasit to ircc office in islmbd for procession.
Now its 30 dec how much time will ircc take ?

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi Zarshah,

I wanted to know if you received an email informing you when they started the review of your eligibility.
No,

before : your application is in process, we will send you a message when we start ur eligibility
After: we are reviewing whether u meet the eligibility requirements.

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
No,

before : your application is in process, we will send you a message when we start ur eligibility
After: we are reviewing whether u meet the eligibility requirements.
Ohh - so you just checked everyday and noticed the change on the portal? Or did the account status say updated?

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
Based In: Islamabad
Applied: Paper Application (Manual)
Application Submission: 4th December, 2018
Biometrics: 4th December, 2018
Payment Confirmation: 4th December, 2018
Linked to online Account: 5th December, 2018
Eligibility Started: 12th December, 2018
Current Status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any update?

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
Te
Hi everyone,

I wanted to start a thread for keeping track of when everyone applied and got their visit visa's - acceptance or rejection. Also would like to include passport processing times. Please do mention if you applied through the VAC or online. This is for Pakistani applicants only.

I've read a few stories on the forums, and now I'm concerned about just how long this process can take.

Based In: Lahore
Applied: Online
Application Date: 12th December, 2018
Biometrics: 12th December, 2018
Application Confirmation: 12th December, 2018
Current Status: Background Check In Progress
Passport Request Received: N/A
Passport Submitted: N/A
Passport Returned: N/A

I've made the format above so that everyone uses it. Really looking forward to everyone's responses - the official time on the processing time website says 36 days is how long they're taking for processing applications - but I've seen members get it in a week to some well over 2 months!
Today I got a message about an update: Review of eligibility started.

sfz123

Dec 31, 2018
Yes i have valid till Dec 2027 but still they requested me online in my account the senior and great member of this fpurm Baryana told me pakistan is one of 29 countires whoes people need to give bio agaon who have gave bio before april 2018
Any update?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Today got email for.biomatrics and now i am going to seattle usa from verginia .planing to with draw application because now its.not worth my brother and his fiamly will come.in seattle to get together for 5 days