+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa stamping on Passport at IRCC Abu Dhabi

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Hey LLjm, Congratulation on PPR. You got acknowledgement letter and PPR from ADVO/Doha or from Canada VO? Second after how many days of Medical pass your received PPR?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Thank you. I think it’s from Abu Dhabi VO, Doha doesn’t have a VO.
My parents received Medical Passed in June. But our case might be exceptional as they are Syrian Citizens and it might have taken long because of that.

Reactions: 1112

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Thank you. I think it’s from Abu Dhabi VO, Doha doesn’t have a VO.
My parents received Medical Passed in June. But our case might be exceptional as they are Syrian Citizens and it might have taken long because of that.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Glad you got PPR. This answers my question, ADVO is closed due to public holidays therefore it is taking time. I saw people here getting PPR just within a day of medical pass (provided it’s not upfront). Let’s see what happens.

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Thanks a lot for your reply. Glad you got PPR. This answers my question, ADVO is closed due to public holidays therefore it is taking time. I saw people here getting PPR just within a day of medical pass (provided it’s not upfront). Let’s see what happens.
Oh what public holiday? And how long is it?

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Oh what public holiday? And how long is it?
It was due to national day I think. They are opening tomorrow, so let’s see. They might have backlog too, as they were closed for 5 days. My only question was do people get visa right away after medical pass or there is some other process in mid.

Okaro

Dec 1, 2020
It was due to national day I think. They are opening tomorrow, so let’s see. They might have backlog too, as they were closed for 5 days. My only question was do people get visa right away after medical pass or there is some other process in mid.
I submitted my passport on Novembre 23rd and till now no update, nothing to do except to wait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Did anyone get any ghost update or PPR recently? If one get Ghost update after medical pass, does it mean PPR is coming?

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
My parents received updates yesterday that their passports reached IRCC office then today they received update on MyCIC account that their application was approved and details of their counterfoil documents.
I’m hoping that means their passports would be returned soon!

To answer your question, some people get visa within days after Medicals Passed and for some it takes a month or two or more. It took almost 6 months in my parents’ case! I don’t think there are rules. Good luck

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
My parents received updates yesterday that their passports reached IRCC office then today they received update on MyCIC account that their application was approved and details of their counterfoil documents.
I’m hoping that means their passports would be returned soon!

To answer your question, some people get visa within days after Medicals Passed and for some it takes a month or two or more. It took almost 6 months in my parents’ case! I don’t think there are rules. Good luck
Amazing news. Congratulations. Great reply, I agree with you it’s really confusing. But one thing after medical requests, it’s almost surety to get visa or you have seen any cases goes south after medical being requested? I haven’t seen that till date.

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
hi
Our submitted passports reached to Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi on 11 August.
Visit Visa Stamping takes how long??
VFS tracking shows under process since 11 Aug.
Anxious !! How many days more??
Anyone here having same delays??
Any update pl
Hi
Have u received your passport?? How many day it took?? U submitted from doha right?

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
I submitted my passports on November 23rd and still no update yet.
Hi
Which VFS did you submit your passports ?
Even i submitted my passports on 23 Nov but still no update. I know embassy was closed from 25th Dec till 28 Dec.

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hi
Which VFS did you submit your passports ?
Even i submitted my passports on 23 Nov but still no update. I know embassy was closed from 25th Dec till 28 Dec.
I have submitted on Dec 8th from qatar
VO- abudhabi
Dec 23rd I got update in GC key- counterfoil and LOI
Yestrday Vfs got updated - passport is in transit to vfs qatar