+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa stamping on Passport at IRCC Abu Dhabi

Okaro

Dec 1, 2020
hi
our passports were submitted to Abu Dhabi IRCC on 8 Aug via VFS Doha.
lwe recd our visa stamped passports on Sept 23 at vfs doha.Visitor Visa
After how long you received update that your passports reached the Canadian embassy in Abu dhabi?

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Hi @mittu2021
Can you Pls update your stamping status and timeline.
Mine is sent from vfs doha on 26nov2020.
Please keep us updated . my parents received their passport request today. They live in Doha and I would like to know how long should we expect to receive the passports back before we make any bookings. Thank you

mittu2021

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Please keep us updated . my parents received their passport request today. They live in Doha and I would like to know how long should we expect to receive the passports back before we make any bookings. Thank you
hi
if ur parents wish to travel to Canada do not book unless they rec thier visa stamped passports back.
what type of visa is ur parents??

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hey LLjm, Congratulation on PPR. You got acknowledgement letter and PPR from ADVO/Doha or from Canada VO? Second after how many days of Medical pass your received PPR?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
hi
if ur parents wish to travel to Canada do not book unless they rec thier visa stamped passports back.
what type of visa is ur parents??
Yes we won’t be booking until we get the passports back but I’m hoping it won’t be taking a long time!
They applied for super visa