+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa refused

Khanan

Jul 19, 2022
Dear Khanan Ali,
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a carefully review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the immigration and refugee protection Act and regulations. I am refusing your application.

In making a decision on an application a numbet of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:

:The information in the travel and identity documents
:The reason for the travel to Canada
:whether the person inadmissible to canada, and whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

To help you understand my decision, the reasons are provided on the following page.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada
Visa section

Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates.

Ground Refusal.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, i considered several factors, including:

× You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. this has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.

× You are member of an inadmissible class of person described in the immigration and refugee protection act. As a result you are inadmissible to Canada pursuant to the following sections:

× Section 40(1)(a) For directly or indirectly misrepresentation or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this act',

This is what i received. is there any chance to reapply or i am ban and wait for 5 years.

Chim1988

Jun 7, 2022
Dear Khanan Ali,
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a carefully review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the immigration and refugee protection Act and regulations. I am refusing your application.

In making a decision on an application a numbet of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:

:The information in the travel and identity documents
:The reason for the travel to Canada
:whether the person inadmissible to canada, and whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

To help you understand my decision, the reasons are provided on the following page.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada
Visa section

Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates.

Ground Refusal.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, i considered several factors, including:

× You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. this has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.

× You are member of an inadmissible class of person described in the immigration and refugee protection act. As a result you are inadmissible to Canada pursuant to the following sections:

× Section 40(1)(a) For directly or indirectly misrepresentation or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this act',

This is what i received. is there any chance to reapply or i am ban and wait for 5 years.
hi when did you apply for TRV? can you tell us your timeline? thank you.

Khanan

Jul 19, 2022
No Bro all documents are original i not receive any message or mail that your officer have a doubt that documents are not reliable i submit my file in feb and in july i received a final decision

Khanan

Jul 19, 2022
In refusal letter not mentioned any where that i am banned for 5 years but i want to makr sure that i am able to reapply or no

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In refusal letter not mentioned any where that i am banned for 5 years but i want to makr sure that i am able to reapply or no
Is your first post, the full letter (nothing omitted)? You have the letter and then grounds for refusal. Was grounds for refusal after the signature of embassy? If not, where did you receive this information. The grounds for refusal state you are inadmissible to Canada so you need to find out why.