+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISIT VISA REFUSED----Suggestions?

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Thsnk
For everyone who is applying for tourist visa, mind few things.
Why you going ? and most importantly. Why you will come back ?
Huge bank balance does nothing positive. A good stable job with properly mentioned salary transactions in bank statements. My 6 month bank statement had over 500 transactions of around 9 lakhs, I pay everything online, my balance was just 5 lakhs (Borrowed 3 days back), BUT Salary slips has proper mention of PF no and acc no, and salary came in same account and properly mentioned, A healthy statement makes a positive impression that millions of cash can't make.
Be sober and clear in cover letter and humbly put your request. Do not write pages and pages of cover letter, it just makes VO irritated.
I don't knw why and how but Pakistani Nationals have just 5% chance of approval. Its just a fact and not my opinion.

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Huge bank balance does nothing positive. A good stable job with properly mentioned salary transactions in bank statements. My 6 month bank statement had over 500 transactions of around 9 lakhs, I pay everything online, my balance was just 5 lakhs (Borrowed 3 days back), BUT Salary slips has proper mention of PF no and acc no, and salary came in same account and properly mentioned, A healthy statement makes a positive impression that millions of cash can't make.
Be sober and clear in cover letter and humbly put your request. Do not write pages and pages of cover letter, it just makes VO irritated.
I don't knw why and how but Pakistani Nationals have just 5% chance of approval. Its just a fact and not my opinion.
A completely agree with you that a huge bank balance cant do anything without a stable source of income and strong ties to home country

Sim7

Mar 28, 2018
Why the refusal rate is so high for Pakistanis . I m so much disappointed with their decision all the five years I didn’t apply for trv , just waited for special event , my son’s upcoming convocation.
Although I don’t hv full time job but I submitted my application with my husband and it was mentioned he ll look after my finances . My own account has fundd n I do transactions regularly .
I traveled to Uk some 10 yrs back n often went to Dubai , Thailand , Malaysia n Turkey

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Why the refusal rate is so high for Pakistanis . I m so much disappointed with their decision all the five years I didn’t apply for trv , just waited for special event , my son’s upcoming convocation.
Although I don’t hv full time job but I submitted my application with my husband and it was mentioned he ll look after my finances . My own account has fundd n I do transactions regularly .
I traveled to Uk some 10 yrs back n often went to Dubai , Thailand , Malaysia n Turkey
There are few reasons if we compare with India. Often it comes to Economy of country, Its net GDP, Standard of living, Its future prospects, The stability of Govt, and how well is country accepted at international level, Education and economic infrastructure etc etc.
Even India have high rejection rate of almost 40% but its in line with other nations.
I personally think that these things are baseless considering a genuine visitor who really want to visit and come back. But in reality these things do matter in the end.

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Yeah very sad and disappointing.

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Yeah very sad and disappointing.

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018