+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISIT VISA REFUSED----Suggestions?

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi Everyone,
My visit visa has been rejected by the Canadian Embassy and the reasons for the refusal mentioned in the refusal letter are as under:
I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act and Regulations.
You have not satisfied that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1- Travel History
2-Personal assets and financial status.
I provided all relevant documents with the application which included a travel history of Malaysia,Singapore,Thailand,Dubai and Mauritius and a bank balance of about CAD 45000.Can anyone explain what is meant by Personal assets and financial status, please.( especially after I had CAD 45000 in my own account)
I am a genuine visitor and really wish to visit Canada and see the Niagara Falls. Now I am planning of reapply but not sure what else should I include with the new application.Please help me with your valuable suggestions as I really need it.Any help/suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

Sim7

Mar 28, 2018
No one is replying:(
Well i don’t know what’s their creteria. Without investigating they r rejecting visa.
Twice I got rejected , I hv enough funds in my account , still they mentioned I don’t hv. I hv genuine reason to go to Canada to attend my son’s graduation.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So for your travel itinerary you just put Niagra Falls as your primary reason for visiting no other places or schedule of activities ?

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Thanks for contacting.Not just Niagara. I put a complete sketch of activities.3 days in Niagara, then 4 days in ottawa, 4 in montreal and last 6 in Toronto, giving all the names of places to go to for sightseeing.

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Neither
Well i don’t know what’s their creteria. Without investigating they r rejecting visa.
Twice I got rejected , I hv enough funds in my account , still they mentioned I don’t hv. I hv genuine reason to go to Canada to attend my son’s graduation.

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
So sad
Its really a genuine reason
What was your overall profile?

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,
My visit visa has been rejected by the Canadian Embassy and the reasons for the refusal mentioned in the refusal letter are as under:
I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act and Regulations.
You have not satisfied that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1- Travel History
2-Personal assets and financial status.
I provided all relevant documents with the application which included a travel history of Malaysia,Singapore,Thailand,Dubai and Mauritius and a bank balance of about CAD 45000.Can anyone explain what is meant by Personal assets and financial status, please.( especially after I had CAD 45000 in my own account)
I am a genuine visitor and really wish to visit Canada and see the Niagara Falls. Now I am planning of reapply but not sure what else should I include with the new application.Please help me with your valuable suggestions as I really need it.Any help/suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks
It means you provide a bank balance of nearabout 23 lakhs right??
And how old the funds were??
What source of income do you provide?
Do you have employment in home country?