+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa processing time in Pakistan

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
When I applied next day day it was sent out to Canadian embassy Islamabad

Believe me my friends are working in different embassies they says when we touch the application we only take 3 to 5 mins based on our points of assessment we don't check each single docs as we don't have much time
Have you traveled to USA or Canada previously?

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Yes U.K. Shengen Usa and other countries too
I asked because if you have previously travelled to USA or Canada and paste a card on top of your application file pouch mentioning USA CANADA traveled.
For others the card simply states TRV

Last edited:

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Obviously it's mentioned plus I have attached a copy of valid visas which is 2 and I have mentioned that I have a valid Usa visa

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
You have giv n me wrong explanation

I just spoken to some one they said you application can be linked any time it doesn't matter whether they have checked it or not

When they will receive ur application they will simply update on the system

So this is wrong that application linkage only works when they open it

Plz all ppl contact me if any information needed wrong misinterpretation can be a issue if someone is waiting

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I don't know why most of the people write blogs even though they don't have knowledge

Plz pk nation now time to grow up dear

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
You have giv n me wrong explanation

I just spoken to some one they said you application can be linked any time it doesn't matter whether they have checked it or not

When they will receive ur application they will simply update on the system

So this is wrong that application linkage only works when they open it

Plz all ppl contact me if any information needed wrong misinterpretation can be a issue if someone is waiting
phir ho kyun nahi rahi teri application link?

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Plz use ap instead of teri

This is the forum and ppl here share experiences with respect

If u don't mind plz

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Plz use ap instead of teri

This is the forum and ppl here share experiences with respect

If u don't mind plz
jis SOME se tunai ASK kia hai k application kisi b waqt link ho sakti hai. Uski authenticity ki kia base hai?
aur phir ho kyun nahi rahi link?

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
So u have applied from Usa

Are u on b1 b2 status or else

Because u can apply from Usa or anywhere in the world through online and lot of ppl get stamped from sfo or LA

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I don't know why most of the people write blogs even though they don't have knowledge

Plz pk nation now time to grow up dear
what the hell do you mean by this "GROW UP" then. You could have just said your information is not correct in my opinion. Why were you attacking and being personal. Stupid admi. Pehle apni communication par tawaja de