+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa processing time in Pakistan

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I have heard it will slow down the process because then ur all status will be switch to online plus time consuming too

Is it right ?

Reactions: arfatjan

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Did everything.

But they only read cases when they get in hand there is no rule if u have us visa they will give you priority

It all depends when they get ur application and then they decide in3 mins approval or rejection when u they get

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Did everything.

But they only read cases when they get in hand there is no rule if u have us visa they will give you priority

It all depends when they get ur application and then they decide in3 mins approval or rejection when u they get
The reason you are unable to link your paper application is that they have not touched, opened and scanned your application on their computer.
I applied on Friday. My passport reached High Commission of Canada in Islamabad on Monday. I was able to link my paper application on Tuesday.
They dont take decision in 3 mins. My application is in the stage of background check. It shows in the status online on IRCC website. After its done they will check the eligibility. Then comes the stage of decision.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Did everything.

Have you traveled to USA or Canada previously?

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
When I applied next day day it was sent out to Canadian embassy Islamabad

Believe me my friends are working in different embassies they says when we touch the application we only take 3 to 5 mins based on our points of assessment we don't check each single docs as we don't have much time

Reactions: arfatjan

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Ok this is good u told me u were able to link

What did y select when linking dob first name last name or

Application no my question is wher I can find my application no will it be tracking no or other ??