Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
This is the first time I'm applying ONLINE for my in-laws. They visited multiple times before.

Till now, I've the following questions:

1) Re; the forms, they don't have to be signed. So, I assume that it's fine when you fill out a .PDF form and upload it.

2) I used to write Invitation Letter in affidavit format (notarized) when we were PR and attached our PR cards with the letter. Since we're Citizens now, should we attach Citizenship Cert. or Copy of our Passports?

3) Re: IMM5645 - Family Info from my in-laws, my FIl requires additional page for Section-C (Brothers & Sisters). It says in the form that, "If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page containing the application section, complete and submit it with your application."

Now I couldn't add the additional page to the main IMM5645 using Adobe Acrobat X. On the other hand, you cannot upload multiple docs for one upload. Has anyone successfully done it? If no, do I need to scan them and upload together? In that case, do they need to be signed?

I will appreciate any response. Thanks.

ottawasenators

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
This is the first time I'm applying ONLINE for my in-laws. They visited multiple times before.

Till now, I've the following questions:

1) Re; the forms, they don't have to be signed. So, I assume that it's fine when you fill out a .PDF form and upload it.

2) I used to write Invitation Letter in affidavit format (notarized) when we were PR and attached our PR cards with the letter. Since we're Citizens now, should we attach Citizenship Cert. or Copy of our Passports?

3) Re: IMM5645 - Family Info from my in-laws, my FIl requires additional page for Section-C (Brothers & Sisters). It says in the form that, "If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page containing the application section, complete and submit it with your application."

Now I couldn't add the additional page to the main IMM5645 using Adobe Acrobat X. On the other hand, you cannot upload multiple docs for one upload. Has anyone successfully done it? If no, do I need to scan them and upload together? In that case, do they need to be signed?

I will appreciate any response. Thanks.
1. Forms don't have to be signed. There is a step of digital signing when you will submit the application that will cover all the forms.
2. Affidavit format is fine, attach copy of passport [ if Canadian] or Citizenship Certs
3. Print Section C of the same doc > Fill it out > Scan it > Merge them together || Upload the extra page in client information merged with other supporting documents

Reactions: Rossei