+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa n pregnancy.. Sponsorship in process!

ukncanada89

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
hi does anyone know if u r on visit visa in canada while ur sponsorship application is in process n the principal applicant is pregnant n due in 2 months .. i know no insurance would cover pregnancy my frnd has called service ontario n has spoken to ministry of health a few times n they have stated if u can get the eligibility letter that u r eigibilbe to apply for PR only then ur hospital fee n all the costs will be reimbursed.. they wont accept acknowledged of letter or pre arrival letter either so where can one get this eligibility letter n will the mp be able to help??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi does anyone know if u r on visit visa in canada while ur sponsorship application is in process n the principal applicant is pregnant n due in 2 months .. i know no insurance would cover pregnancy my frnd has called service ontario n has spoken to ministry of health a few times n they have stated if u can get the eligibility letter that u r eigibilbe to apply for PR only then ur hospital fee n all the costs will be reimbursed.. they wont accept acknowledged of letter or pre arrival letter either so where can one get this eligibility letter n will the mp be able to help??
Mot sure who you got your info from but you need AIP to qualify for OHIP or a OWP with Proof that you will work for over 6 months. Did you ask the employer you were speaking to whether this was a new policy and ask them to send it to you in writing.

ukncanada89

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Mot sure who you got your info from but you need AIP to qualify for OHIP or a OWP with Proof that you will work for over 6 months. Did you ask the employer you were speaking to whether this was a new policy and ask them to send it to you in writing.
sorry whats AIP? n my frnd is a canadian citizen sponsorsing his wife whos on visit visa n due in 2 months the sponsorship is in process still they just received pre arrival