+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa imm5257. NOC from College?

sanandp

Aug 19, 2019
My son intends to travel to Canada for about a week to participate in an event in a university in Canada. Does he need to upload NOC from his college in India?
If yes, where should the NOC be uploaded? as there is no link which says NOC upload in the online application for IMM5257

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
My son intends to travel to Canada for about a week to participate in an event in a university in Canada. Does he need to upload NOC from his college in India?
If yes, where should the NOC be uploaded? as there is no link which says NOC upload in the online application for IMM5257
NOC are mostly used by Indians but not applicable to other Nationalities. You can attach this on the Letter Of Explanation part, this LOE is like a cover letter where in you can say anything to the Visa Officer.

Reactions: sanandp

sanandp

Aug 19, 2019
My son's visa got rejected for following reasons

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

We intend to reapply immediately. Do we have to create a fresh application?
We will be adding following points in our cover letter

I can assure you that I have no intention of settling down in Canada for the following reasons :

• I am currently in my final year of Bachelor’s degree in Pune, India and I will be returning to join back my college to complete my degree.

• I have no family ties in Canada and my whole family resides in India.

• The purpose of my visit is just to participate in the event Hack The North for which I have been selected by the event organisers.

• Since I still have to complete my education in India, I am in no position to apply for or take up any employment in Canada.
Is this ok?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
We intend to reapply immediately. Do we have to create a fresh application?
Yes
We will be adding following points in our cover letter
I can assure you that I have no intention of settling down in Canada for the following reasons :
  • I am currently in my final year of Bachelor’s degree in Pune, India and I will be returning to join back my college to complete my degree.

• I have no family ties in Canada and my whole family resides in India.

• The purpose of my visit is just to participate in the event Hack The North for which I have been selected by the event organisers.

• Since I still have to complete my education in India, I am in no position to apply for or take up any employment in Canada.
Is this ok?
Did you include the invitation letter/ appointment letter from the event organizer?. I remember 1 posted something about this Hack The North and he was granted a visa.