+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa -GCC resident

hisham124

Jun 30, 2016
Please i have enquiry , i am Sudanese national live in Bahrain and work in airlines company as accountant for 4 years now , my travel history includes UAE, KSA , Sri lanka and Egypt any chance to get my visa approved as well my monthly salary CAD 3500 and i have around CAD 9000 as bank balance , i am married i will travel alone .

Thanks in advance for your help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hard to say, your funds are low if that is your total savings with your spouse. You don’t have travel history to UK, US, NZ or AUS. And you don’t live in your country of citizenship as you need to show ties. Why do you want to travel to Canada alone if you are married?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Please i have enquiry , i am Sudanese national live in Bahrain and work in airlines company as accountant for 4 years now , my travel history includes UAE, KSA , Sri lanka and Egypt any chance to get my visa approved as well my monthly salary CAD 3500 and i have around CAD 9000 as bank balance , i am married i will travel alone .

Thanks in advance for your help
What is your purpose of travel ? As mentioned your bank balance is low and you’d basically burn thru your entire balance for this one trip , doesn’t make sense

hisham124

Jun 30, 2016
Hard to say, your funds are low if that is your total savings with your spouse. You don’t have travel history to UK, US, NZ or AUS. And you don’t live in your country of citizenship as you need to show ties. Why do you want to travel to Canada alone if you are married?
Yeah , this my total saving but i can increase it , what the minimum fund should be in bank account , i want to travel alone to show strong families ties as well if i got US visa first i will have better chances for sure ?

hisham124

Jun 30, 2016
What is your purpose of travel ? As mentioned your bank balance is low and you’d basically burn thru your entire balance for this one trip , doesn’t make sense
the purpose of travel 15 days vacation ,
the purpose of the travel 15 days vacation , what the minimum bank balance i should have in my bank account .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
the purpose of travel 15 days vacation ,

the purpose of the travel 15 days vacation , what the minimum bank balance i should have in my bank account .
How much will a 15 day trip costs including airfare? Airfare can cost almost $5k. You want around $20k since you don’t want to show that you are using all your savings.

hisham124

Jun 30, 2016
How much will a 15 day trip costs including airfare? Airfare can cost almost $5k. You want around $20k since you don’t want to show that you are using all your savings.
Hi. For me the ticket is around $ 400 only round trip from Bahrain to Canada since i work for airlines company nd i pay only airports taxes and charges as well for the fund in my bank account i will try to make it cad 12000 is it enough.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
very low chances, some red flags
1. sudanese nationality (due to situation in sudan)
2. low ending balance CAD 9000 and you are going to spend 50% of your savings on leisure trip?
3. temporary resident in bahrian (no PR- 2 years residency linked to work)
4. weak purpose of trip , tourism to canada!! where no travel history to touristic countries such as UK, EU, Turkey)

hisham124

Jun 30, 2016
very low chances, some red flags
1. sudanese nationality (due to situation in sudan)
2. low ending balance CAD 9000 and you are going to spend 50% of your savings on leisure trip?
4. weak purpose of trip , tourism to canada!! where no travel history to touristic countries such as UK, EU, Turkey)
Hi, Last month i visited Georgia for 10 days as well i already applied for USA visa so if i got it will have better chances . thanks

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Hi, Last month i visited Georgia for 10 days as well i already applied for USA visa so if i got it will have better chances . thanks
Georgia is not a Schengen country, still weak travel history.
Yes, USA visa is a big plus point, but still does not guarantee a Canada visa.
Myself I had a USA 5yr visa and was refused canada visa in 2019.

hisham124

Jun 30, 2016
Georgia is not a Schengen country, still weak travel history.
Yes, USA visa is a big plus point, but still does not guarantee a Canada visa.
Myself I had a USA 5yr visa and was refused canada visa in 2019.
Let me try and see bro . thanks for your replies

hisham124

Jun 30, 2016
Hi. my USA get rejected but i got Schengen visa and traveled to Germany and Spain there is any possibility my Canada visitor visa can be approved

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
You can try but still low chances.
still some red flags
1. sudanese nationality (due to situation in sudan) + I am not sure if you are married+kids or alone
2. check your savings, 50,000CAD is good balance
4. weak purpose of trip , tourism to canada doesnt make sense as Canada is not a touristic destination!! 1-2 trips to europe will give you some strength but not a guranteed.
Try Australia or UK visa, its comparatively easier.
Frankly, Canada for Tourism, is difficult until you have extraordinary profile.