+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa from Pakistan

Vikas@1994

Feb 14, 2022
Has anybody applied for visit visa From Pakistan?
I'm looking to apply for a visit visa for my parents including me, My brother has a convocation in June and estimated processing time is more than 300 days.
Any Suggestions?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm looking to apply for a visit visa for my parents including me, My brother has a convocation in June and estimated processing time is more than 300 days.
Any Suggestions?
How old are you? That is the average processing times so all you can do is submit a strong/thorough profile so it is approved the first time. You may not get a response by June and there is no way to expedite processing.

Reactions: Vikas@1994

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Any Suggestions?
Processing times are actually shorter than 300 days. Many have not been updated since Covid restrictions. I would apply as soon as possible in case you are rejected and need to apply again.

Vikas@1994

Feb 14, 2022
How old are you? That is the average processing times so all you can do is submit a strong/thorough profile so it is approved the first time. You may not get a response by June and there is no way to expedite processing.
I'm 26 years old and will u be able to help in making my application strong if I share my profile with you?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm 26 years old and will u be able to help in making my application strong if I share my profile with you?
Your profile is separate from your parents as you are over 22 and no longer an independant. A strong profile is:

• Funds: Showing funds in your bank account so you can afford to visit (not your parents)
  • Travel history: This is to visa countries like UK, US, NZ and Aus
  • Ties to home country: Job (employment letter), properties, investments, family (spouse, children)

Vikas@1994

Feb 14, 2022
Your profile is separate from your parents as you are over 22 and no longer an independant. A strong profile is:

• Funds: Showing funds in your bank account so you can afford to visit (not your parents)
  • Travel history: This is to visa countries like UK, US, NZ and Aus
  • Ties to home country: Job (employment letter), properties, investments, family (spouse, children)
Can I apply with same application with Parents and attach all my documents like my bank statement and my business details.
And I don't have any strong travel history. I just Travelled to India.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can I apply with same application with Parents and attach all my documents like my bank statement and my business details.
And I don't have any strong travel history. I just Travelled to India.
You have your own application and attach all your own documents. Travel history is just one factor in the decision.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Even if you apply from Pakistan, it is not certain where your file will be processed. My mother's application was submitted at Islamabad vfs in December 2021 and the file is being processed in Abu Dhabi VO. Also, the timelines are greatly fluctuating every week so there is no clear indication. Hoping the files get approved.