+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa for young brother

Natif93

Jan 28, 2024
Hi, I am a Masters's student on a study permit in Canada, graduating in June 2024 and would like to invite my family from the UAE, to my graduation ceremony.

I have a question regarding my brother in the UAE, who is a young graduate, who completed his Bachelors degree last year, and is currently doing an internship which will end soon. His only intention to come to Canada is for my graduation and aims to return to the UAE with the rest of the family.

Considering he is young and doesn't have a full-time job yet, how can we best prepare our application to ensure everyone can visit me?

We aim to apply as a family, but what are the chances his application could get rejected?

Thank you!

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
you can show his ties to UAE,
university ties
internship ties
family ties
financial ties
etc
but I would say his case is weak.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I am a Masters's student on a study permit in Canada, graduating in June 2024 and would like to invite my family from the UAE, to my graduation ceremony.

I have a question regarding my brother in the UAE, who is a young graduate, who completed his Bachelors degree last year, and is currently doing an internship which will end soon. His only intention to come to Canada is for my graduation and aims to return to the UAE with the rest of the family.

Considering he is young and doesn't have a full-time job yet, how can we best prepare our application to ensure everyone can visit me?

We aim to apply as a family, but what are the chances his application could get rejected?

Thank you!
How old is he? If over 22, applies separately. He needs to show tuition/school registration, job letter with approved leave, and if not citizen of UAE then his status/permit.

ma5590

Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a similar situation where I am planning on inviting my parents and sister for my upcoming wedding. I am a PR here and want my family to visit for 2 weeks for my upcoming wedding. I will be sponsoring them during their stay. I plan on attaching the official wedding invitation and convention centre booking confirmation as well.

My sister is 16 and still currently in school (Grade 11). We will be attaching a letter from her school confirming her enrolment and that she is expected to return school after the summer holidays. Is there any other documentation that I need to provide for her?

Any help will be greatly appreciated