+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa for my mother

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Hi everyone,

My mother (she is 82 years old) was rejected for a visit visa back in 2016 , she used to live in our home country then, they didn't provide a reason for rejection
Now, she lives in the states with my brother and she is a green card holder, she applied for electronic visa to come and visit me in Canada but she did a mistake on the application and answered for entry/visa denial question with no instead of mentioning she was denied in 2016

They returned the application and no decision had been made yet for her new application and they are requesting a customer information sheet , which we are not sure what is that ??????

could someone clarify please what needs to be done

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

My mother (she is 82 years old) was rejected for a visit visa back in 2016 , she used to live in our home country then, they didn't provide a reason for rejection
Now, she lives in the states with my brother and she is a green card holder, she applied for electronic visa to come and visit me in Canada but she did a mistake on the application and answered for entry/visa denial question with no instead of mentioning she was denied in 2016

They returned the application and no decision had been made yet for her new application and they are requesting a customer information sheet , which we are not sure what is that ??????

could someone clarify please what needs to be done
Maybe you can email the NY/LA visa office to request for more information