+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa for 22 year old.

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
I am 22 years old from India. Currently unemployed and would like to visit Canada as a tourist for a month and my father will sponsor my trip do i need to take any medical test for applying tourist visa. could anyone suggest me on how to write a Sop letter to the visa officer. will my age be problem that they might think i will not return to India. i would like to apply online for the Visa will it be smooth or will i face any problems with it or paper better? i already applied for tourist visa once but it got rejected the reason they checked other reasons it means they were okay with my funds and purpose of visit please help me this is the last time i am gonna try. suggest me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
A month is a long time unless you've previously and extensively traveled to countries requiring visas such as the US/UK. I would go with a two week visit.

What evidence can you provide of ties to your home country?

If you've already been refused once - I would recommend that you wait until you have a job and have been in that job for several months before you try applying to visit Canada again.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
To add to scylla's reply, if this is your first travel abroad + you're applying as a tourist without a Canadian host (family/friend who's inviting you), I would suggest you do not reapply until you establish yourself first.

Applying online or as a paper submission makes no difference. What matters are the ties you prove + your personal and professional situation

Oct 7, 2017
Bangalore India
Category........
I am 22 years old from India. Currently unemployed and would like to visit Canada as a tourist for a month and my father will sponsor my trip do i need to take any medical test for applying tourist visa. could anyone suggest me on how to write a Sop letter to the visa officer. will my age be problem that they might think i will not return to India. i would like to apply online for the Visa will it be smooth or will i face any problems with it or paper better? i already applied for tourist visa once but it got rejected the reason they checked other reasons it means they were okay with my funds and purpose of visit please help me this is the last time i am gonna try. suggest me
Hi bro may i please know from which state of india did u apply for the tourist visa and how much funds did you show at the first time ?
Why did they reject the visa at first ?
Actually iam also applying for tourist visa for canada iam from bangalore india we are going through similar probs you can contact me on armaanayaz76@gmail.com