+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa applied in February from India status discussions

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Applied on Feb 15th for my mom and dad... still eligibility review in progress.
I guess you just need petience thats it, u writing same thing everyday and it won’t change anything by writing here. When its their turn they will get the visas. So just relax. No need to unnecessarily worry about it coz it won’t change anything.

samm2

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
I have applied for simple visitor visa for my father (2nd time) on 2nd January and its still pending. 1st time, it was valid for 2 years. Showing in process online. What can I do?

pkmnkt

Apr 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24 2016
Doc's Request.
March 26 2017(RPRF recipt)
Nomination.....
Oct 11 2016 (sponsership approval)
AOR Received.
Oct 7 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Oct 11 2017(in process)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 18 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 1 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
got passport request for my parents today

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Cic updated my brothers application 3 days back that they are reviewing eligibility but no decision yet. Lodged on 19 feb. Hopefully by next week we have a decision.

pkmnkt

Apr 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24 2016
Doc's Request.
March 26 2017(RPRF recipt)
Nomination.....
Oct 11 2016 (sponsership approval)
AOR Received.
Oct 7 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Oct 11 2017(in process)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 18 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 1 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Any updates guys who applied in February 1st and 2nd week ? No any updates for me, it has been exactly a month, applied in February 13th.

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
I applied for my relatives on Feb 24th online and no change in status since then. The way I see it there are people waiting from 1st and 2nd week of February. Which means Feb. 3rd week applicants will be processed probably next week. I wonder if the reason for such long wait from New Delhi is only because of the rush of applicants or because of understaffed visa office or less priority for the TRV applications.

My question is what happens if the late processing causes the failure of the purpose of visit for example if the purpose of the visit was to attend some event and the event date has already passed.

Will the visa officer see that the purpose for the applicant to go to Canada has already passed, will he decline or go ahead in issuing visa?

MIUNRDAU

Dec 1, 2016
CHENNAI
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
any update guys.. I have applied TRV on feb 18 to my parents... No update:(

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
any update guys.. I have applied TRV on feb 18 to my parents... No update:(

Looks like they are not issuing visas this week. I haven’t noticed anyone got visa this week. My brother got update last Wednesday for review of eligibility after that nothing. Applied on 19 feb.

MIUNRDAU

Dec 1, 2016
CHENNAI
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
Thank you for ur reply.

My status is like below from beginning

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check

Looks like they are not issuing visas this week. I haven’t noticed anyone got visa this week. My brother got update last Wednesday for review of eligibility after that nothing. Applied on 19 feb.

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Thank you for ur reply.

My status is like below from beginning

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check

When did u receive update that they are reviewing eligibility?