+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa applied after 9 june for immediate family

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
The bio metrics is done and no further updates on the application. How do we know if bgc or eligibility is complete?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
is your baclground check in process? what about eligibilty?

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
i applied for trv on 21 jun 2020 but there is no update after 22 jun background in process only

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
so u can wait it is not 30 days yet. in these circumstances add another 120 days. people those who ordered for GCMS they have been asked to wait 120 on top of normal 30 days .
I requested GCMS on 16 June and got them last Friday...

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
I applied for trv on 29 june 2020.Biometric already done. No update after that.

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
do u.mentioned covid in purpose of travel?
what was your traveling plan dates?

i forgot to mention that and they process fast who mention covid in form.....and mine traveling dates of sept 2020.....i asked abt status through web form....th3y replied

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Sarah, agent 4306
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I applied on 30th June ans got biometrics request on 1st july. Still waiting for VAC to open in pakistan.
Appied for TRV. But didn't mention Covid 19 in the form. Will it effect myof case? Its so frustrating.

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
do not worry it won't effect. criteria for TRV is different.
I hope it works out. Want to join my wife in Alberta who's on study permit. Fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
I did miss a document on bank statement, affidto be exact, but mentioned it in my LOE that due to on going pandemic I couldn't get the affidavit but the statement can be verified.

Jul 2, 2020
do u.mentioned covid in purpose of travel?
what was your traveling plan dates?

i forgot to mention that and they process fast who mention covid in form.....and mine traveling dates of sept 2020.....i asked abt status through web form....th3y replied

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Sarah, agent 4306
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
My traveling date are December 22 to January 2

Reactions: arsalsam786