+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa application

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello ,

I am a citizen here in Canada and my parents have supervisa , in which my mom is visitng me at the moment. My dad is back home as he has to take care of our properties back home. I am applying for my sister's visitor visa to join my convocation. She has a job back in home country and also has property in her name.She is single and has a bachelor degree.

She already has a express entry profile open on her name for last 2 years but nothing happen as she doesn't have master's degree and her ielts score is 7 overall.

She has plans to study master's in future but she will only join as a visitor for 1 month here to join my convocation and then leave, maybe later next year in September she will apply for master's.

My question is should she delete her express entry profile as there is very less to be picked up? I live in Ontario so PNP route is also not working for her. We are confused what is a good option.

Is there a possibility that the visit visa will be refused? Are there people who get successful in her situation.

Please let me know who have similar situation what did they do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello ,

I am a citizen here in Canada and my parents have supervisa , in which my mom is visitng me at the moment. My dad is back home as he has to take care of our properties back home. I am applying for my sister's visitor visa to join my convocation. She has a job back in home country and also has property in her name.She is single and has a bachelor degree.

She already has a express entry profile open on her name for last 2 years but nothing happen as she doesn't have master's degree and her ielts score is 7 overall.

She has plans to study master's in future but she will only join as a visitor for 1 month here to join my convocation and then leave, maybe later next year in September she will apply for master's.

My question is should she delete her express entry profile as there is very less to be picked up? I live in Ontario so PNP route is also not working for her. We are confused what is a good option.

Is there a possibility that the visit visa will be refused? Are there people who get successful in her situation.

Please let me know who have similar situation what did they do?
She doesn’t need to delete her EE profile. Of course there is possibility of refusal given she is single and mobile so she doesn’t have family ties. She needs strong proof to return (job letter with approved leave), travel history to the UK, US, NZ or AUS, and her own funds. Does she have enough funds to fund a month long visit including air fare?

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Thank you for your reply.

She can get an employer letter with approved leave of 3 weeks. Her travel history are mainly past 5 years visiting Thailand and Singapore.

She has more than enough funds for her visit and air fare. She also will show bank statement of last 6 months.

Also I have to mention she did have a refusal 15 years ago.

I also had a refusal before I got my PR approved and I have mentioned my refusal when I applied and it was okay they never had an issue.

She doesn’t need to delete her EE profile. Of course there is possibility of refusal given she is single and mobile so she doesn’t have family ties. She needs strong proof to return (job letter with approved leave), travel history to the UK, US, NZ or AUS, and her own funds. Does she have enough funds to fund a month long visit including air fare?