+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application

halabadar

Apr 6, 2012
I’ve a question regarding my father’s visa application it was applied on paper application there passport were held by vfs global for 8,9 months and rejected cuz they needed a military table my father has submitted all docs that he got after retirement from Pakistan Army. Can anyone guide me what exactly they want

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I’ve a question regarding my father’s visa application it was applied on paper application there passport were held by vfs global for 8,9 months and rejected cuz they needed a military table my father has submitted all docs that he got after retirement from Pakistan Army. Can anyone guide me what exactly they want
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html
On the Military Table you need to provide your dates of service and the countries or territories where your father served.

STEP_HEN

Oct 14, 2019
Please can someone give me advice, I apply for tourist to attend conference and I did my biometric since July till now my visa status still reading still in progress and the conference is, 29 October this month, would they approved my visa?