+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Can+ visa means that the offer expedite Processing for persons who Previously traveled to Canada in 10 years. So i am asking if they even offer expedite process for those persons.
Yeah my moms one was done in 7 days.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
so reapplied today with everything accurate made sure it’s 100 % right this time
something similar happened with my parents application, biometrics were never updated on second application. I wrote so many webforms to update the biometrics but they never did, i missed middle name by mistake i think thats why it happened

applied third time with everything correct then biometrics got updated automatically in few days

But still no other update on any of my applications

Reactions: iSimran

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Hi can anyone answer this I applied my first application on 24 April 2021 with biometric and I applied my second application on 8 feb 2022 but I forgot to enter uci number in new portal it’s been 10 days my parents biometric section haven’t been filled yet. Should I reapply or if I do should I enter the uci with the biometric Or the recent one ?
Use the first application’s uci no. You will have to apply again, they never respond to webforms. You can try calling them before you do apply again

Reactions: iSimran

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
Can someone please help - my dad is filling up the form to submit his passport after receiving PPR (from india). This is his 2nd application that got approved on new portal. Now while filling form, there is a question if biometrics were do t for this application. Should the answer be ‘no’? As the biometrics were done in aug 2021 and we applied on the new portal again in oct 2021.

nila001

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
hi All, I applied for my parents' visitor visa and they had biometrics done today in India. I am yet to see that biometrics update in the portal. How long does it take to update the biometrics in portal? What are the next steps if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Twinklerose

Ririles

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, my sister applied for her Visitor's visa online today but did not see anywhere to upload the invitation letter from me, her bank statements, her employment letter or proof of relationship to me.
Does anyone know if this will lead to a rejection or if they will ask for these documents before making a decision?

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
What I noticed today in our account is that eligibility section’s statement has changed to “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.” Before I’m pretty sure it was something else. I don’t know if this means anything.

adgrys

Star Member
Feb 16, 2022
What I noticed today in our account is that eligibility section’s statement has changed to “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.” Before I’m pretty sure it was something else. I don’t know if this means anything.
yes, your eligiblity reveiw started, it's a good sign.
What is your timeline?

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
What's your timeline?