+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Lisaken

Jun 14, 2019
Hi Everyone
I applied for visitors visa for my parents using the new portal
I applied Feb 4th 2022
BIL Feb 5th
Biometrics completed Feb 16th
Now waiting
Good luck to everyone
I just got the approval letter
My status has changed to ‘we are reviewing you documents’

Reactions: swordenium

JacNans

Feb 23, 2022
hello my account has been blocked after signing in and answering the correct answer though i did it several times as internet was slow , but now its saying the answers are wrong , and am blocked ,what can i do to check my application status, i have written the email to the web tech and question team ,i need help please to recover my account .

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hello, does anyone know and have recently submitted passport for stamping to High commission in New Delhi? Roughly, how long they take? Thank you for any kind of feedback.

Meharunisa

Jan 5, 2022
Hi.. I applied for Visit visa for my spouse and son on Feb 13 from India. Biometrics was already given before. No updates on my application yet. Any one who applied during the same time period got any update or does anyone know how much time will it take for me to get an update.

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
Hi All,

I have a question :
I am a citizen here had applied for a visit visa for my parents via IRCC new portal, while filling out the online details the 2 questions and answers I selected are :

I want to apply for a. : Visitor visa or super visa
Why do you need a visa : to visit Canada as a tourist
Are the above answers selected correct ??
like other people selected “non dependent child who is Canadian citizen”

will it be a problem? Because visitor visa is normally to visit places , family and friends as per IRCC website.
My parents had visitor visa until 2020 and they visited me in 2012 . So this is a renewal this time
could someone suggest?

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all

I am applying for my mother's visitor visa. Is it a problem if her bank statement is a shared 50% with someone else?

Also, will remaining balance be enough or should she put 6 month turnover statement?

I am not sure about it. Thanks for your input and help

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I want to apply for my parents' visitor visa for my convocation ceremony. Do I need to submit two different applications for my father and mother or it can be submitted together? I did select the "group" option but am not sure if it is right or wrong. Kindly share your exp.