+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi
While I was filling application on Oct 23rd on new portal, I did not get any option of to upload travel funds documents in supporting documents along with other documents. I have selected option of Yes for my father will have his own expenses and he carries 25000$. While others (my friends) had a chance to upload travel funds document in supporting documents. Is someone else having the same issue? Is this reason for delay of my application?
I also experience it. What documents the system gave you? Can you please share your input?

Rajesh001

Feb 19, 2022
I submitted my parents visa application in new IRCC portal. They have already have valid biometrics. It didnt ask for any documents other than questionnaire filled and applicants passport. It was submitted on Jan 21st and made the payment. Is there anyone who faced this? Not sure if I did the correct one. Thanks

Rajesh001

Feb 19, 2022
hi your biometrics will show in the portal once you send your application. I applied for my mother and put in her UCI from the old visit visa application and then her biometrics got updated in the portal. Paid only 100
If your biometrics is valid, could you tell me what other documents submitted in the IRCC portal?

Reactions: Parisuzy

Whit

Dec 22, 2021
The new portal does not require any forms. I had a notarized IMM 0006E ready, and ended up not submitting it.
Will send if they ask for it.
There is really no reason to notarize a letter of invitation.
Hello, when did you apply. I’m from Kenya.

Rajesh001

Feb 19, 2022
Hello, when did you apply. I’m from Kenya.
Thats good to know. I filled the questionnaire and uploaded the applicant passport and nothing is asked so far. i had all the documents ready to upload. not sure if this is correct or should i try submitting once again?

Rajesh001

Feb 19, 2022
Hello All,
I am applying for a visitor visa online but I dont have option to upload bank statement, vaccination card and invitation letter. I only had option for passport and my ID card.
Are we not suppose to attach all that before payment is done?
Regards
Nadeem
Same for me too. I was not given option to upload any docs other than passport/id. Is it the right way?

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
I want to ask one more thing that this is my third application for my parents will the other two will withdraw and when thx?

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Same for me too. I was not given option to upload any docs other than passport/id. Is it the right way?
I was told to attached the remaining document then upload it. But you should be able to upload your passport and ID number..its on there.
Are you submitting vaccination card as well?
Regards
Nadeem