+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hi I just applied creating a group for them i.e. 2 applications in same group using my portal as a representative. I got both their applications appearing seperate in portal as in different application flows. There might be some confusion as in main screen you would see two applications e.g. Showing visitor visa applications and not group name but when you click on any one it will open group details with again two applications but this time it would show applicant names which you can continue filling details for.

When both applications are compete as a group i.e. after upload of all docs, on proceeding next it will ask who would be primary applicant and what relationship others have with principal applicant. I uploaded those same docs as you said on both their applications. Also you should sign representative forms I believe if you use your portal. Hope I cleared some doubts
Hello Nirav,

Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate can we please connect directly? I would like to talk with you before I submit application. Let me DM you with my number. Thanks

Applicante23

Mar 10, 2020
hello

For applications on the new portal, do we get a decision letter if the visa is approved or the visa stamp on the passport is enough?
The application status shows "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. " but no messages except the PPR letter. I have the visa stamped already on the passport. Is this enough for traveling or is there anything missing in the application?

YASH2021

Jan 26, 2022
Hello,
My parents are here on visitor visa, their 6 month duration is ending next month. They have USA visitor visa, can they travel to USA, stay for few days and come back and reset their 6 months duration again? Please help.
thank you.

Reactions: bonaparte

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
My kids got visitor visas approved recently from India and to my surprise they have been approved until Dec 31, 2022, instead of until the passport expiry date. Did anyone come across the same situation from India?
Could you share the timeline?

Lymabelian

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
UPDATE

Confirmed with VFS in India that all VV applications since ~2019 require biometrics. I paid for the biometrics fee along with the application and got the request for Biometrics within 12 hours.
Hello!

Did you apply thru IRCC Portal? My husband applied last Jan 28 and until now there's no request for biometrics. In the old GCKey portal, 2 days after lodging the app, biometrics request will follow.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hello!

Did you apply thru IRCC Portal? My husband applied last Jan 28 and until now there's no request for biometrics. In the old GCKey portal, 2 days after lodging the app, biometrics request will follow.
Have you done biometrics before? It is valid for 10 years. Your biometrics info will get updated in the application if you have given the old UCI number

Esporte321

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hey guys, did you all translated the documents before uploading them in IRCC website ?
Should I translate the marriage certificate, bank statements etc. ?