+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

A13HI

Jan 3, 2022
Guys can someone please confirm what documents required to send to VFS India for passport stamping ? Thank you.
Go to VFS, there is a webform you need to fill for Bluedart pickup. They will send you payment link, Once you make payment, they will send you AWB number and then in a day or two Courier representative will collect your package from home. Package should include PP, PPR and VFS consent form.

Do opt for SMS service so that you periodic text updates. Its worth the price.

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Go to VFS, there is a webform you need to fill for Bluedart pickup. They will send you payment link, Once you make payment, they will send you AWB number and then in a day or two Courier representative will collect your package from home. Package should include PP, PPR and VFS consent form.

Do opt for SMS service so that you periodic text updates. Its worth the price.
Thank you, I just now filled the web form and waiting for the AWB confirmation. Thank you for your help

drstrange

Nov 6, 2016
Hi Guys.

Need urgent suggession. :(

I was applying for visitor VISA for my parents using the new IRCC portal. While filling out the online forms, initially I chose "To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada " but at the end of the applications, in the supporting docs page, they didn't ask for "Proof of relationship" or "Proof of status". Now I am sitting on the fence whether I should attach those docs with my invitation letter which seems to be synonimous to "Proof (Fund)" as per the definition provided.

Thanks in advance!

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Hello everyone, I got PPR email today (yes, on Saturday at 6:50 pm)

application submission: 12th Oct 2021
Biomatrics : 22nd Oct 2021
PPR : 15th Jan 2022

My parents applied for premium service through VFS. Does that include passport pickup or just return? Also i will appriciate if someone can share Ahmedabad address where we need to send passport for stamping.

Reactions: Cyfa and BA101

gvskart

Dec 20, 2021

My parents applied for premium service through VFS. Does that include passport pickup or just return? Also i will appriciate if someone can share Ahmedabad address where we need to send passport for stamping.
I guess it includes only pickup. Was your application thru' GCKey or new portal?

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021

congratulations i hope the rest of us get some good news

AbhiGuds

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Guys.

Need urgent suggession. :(

I was applying for visitor VISA for my parents using the new IRCC portal. While filling out the online forms, initially I chose "To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada " but at the end of the applications, in the supporting docs page, they didn't ask for "Proof of relationship" or "Proof of status". Now I am sitting on the fence whether I should attach those docs with my invitation letter which seems to be synonimous to "Proof (Fund)" as per the definition provided.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I noticed the same thing. Earlier the selection was, 'To unite with an Immediate Family member who is a Canadian Citizen or PR', but now that option has vanished and I had to select the option you mentioned above.

I guess our solution would be to just attach the documents under supporting documents now? let me know if you find out anything. Thank you!

Reactions: Fairygodmother1111

SalSha

Nov 12, 2019
Hello,

I am a PR holder and want to apply visitor visa for my parents.
I am applying using the new portal and need some guidance on what to fill up in the Work/Activities history section. My father has a partnership Jewellery business with his family members, but I couldn't find an option from the provided list that I can use as work/activities. The only option I can see related to business is "Business Finance and Administrative Occupation". When I select this one, I can't find any matching Job title. Can someone please guide me on what I need to select for the work activities?. Or, I need to select as Unemployed and mention the job in the cover letter?

Appreciate the guidance..

Thanks,
SalSha

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021

Congratulations. I believe they have to pay a lesser fee for passport stamping and pick up

Sidsmt

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,

Applying for super visa from new IRCC porta? In father checklist they re asking for proof of funds? And same thing they are asking in mother checklist, So should I upload same proof of funds documents for both?

secondly, Is it their proof of funds documents in this section or My (sponsor) also?

TIA

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021

Was this super visa or reg visitor visa ? Applied using GC Key or New portal ?

Dec 14, 2021

Hi did you apply via GCkey or new IRCC portal?

queenandking

Jan 16, 2022
Hi, we are PR parents landed in Nov-2019. We moved back to India due to due to personal reasons and Kid was born in India. Husband (Kid's father) is getting ready to travel back to Canada in February 2022 and sponsor our kid for PR. I will join my husband once Kid PR approved. Meanwhile, we also started a TRV application for kid in new portal and have the following questions:

1. We are mentioning my husband as invitee and gave his friend's address as his address. This is the same address we used for landing. Is it alright if we mention my husband as invitee even though he is still in India and will only travel next month?
2. Husband right now is homemaker and myself as well. We are showing funds of $20,000 CAD for kid. Is this okay? Will we be denied Visa because we are not working?