+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

truAmbitiousness

Star Member
May 10, 2019
trying to complete the new portal having trouble with the online portal
any ideas on how I can get around the dates?

"Error: Give details of all your employment and activities since the age of 18. - You're missing details since the age of 18. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods since the age of 18. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time).
If you were unemployed, incarcerated, or retired since the age of 18, select that option from the menu and tell us for how long.
If you were a student at a secondary school, select unemployed.
You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details."

Has any faced this challenge before???? for example if the date of birth is Sept 15th 1994, I have tried everything humanly possible still cannot get past this stage.
any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance

Reactions: ThaoTang

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hello All , I am looking to apply for visitor visa for my parents and their plan to stay in Canada is less than 6 months. Me and my wife both are Permanent resident. I have a query while choosing option for applying for their Visa. Should I choose option 1 which is 'to unite with an immediate family member who is a permanent resident 'or another option which is To visit family/friends for less than 6 months. Appreciate any help in this query.

Ryn_20

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Complete the biometrics and mostly parents are getting visa in a week on the new portal once the application is complete.
New portal the visa is for 10years( or until passport expiry) or only for certain time frame mentioned on invitation