+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Finally !! Yes just received PPR request today morning 9:34 EST .
Application Submitted : sept 30th
Biometrics taken in July updated in application on Oct 4.
BVL and PPR on Nov 21
Congratulations! can you please let us know which visa office processed your application and your country of residence?

CarinaHapunkt

Nov 21, 2021
Hi, has anyone met the problem that after submitted the application, the application action becomes to pending and haven't change to submitted for about a afternoon? I can do nothing about my application, the bank told me that the application fee has been submitted, but my application stuts is pending and I haven't received the application submitted confirmation letter.

I am in the exact same situation. Moreover I received an email that I got a new message, but I can't find it anywhere. Applied yesterday evening. Do you have any news?

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Applied Visitor Visa based on an invite from a business in Canada.

Application date Oct 22nd
Biometrics request Oct 23rd
Biometrics done ( and updated) - Oct 29th

Review is not even started as per the status on the new portal. Wait game
Biometrics Verification Letter - BVL received at 9:35 AM IST today

VO - India ( Delhi I assume)

Relieved to see some activity at least.

Bony17

May 16, 2021
Biometrics Verification Letter - BVL received at 9:35 AM IST today

VO - India ( Delhi I assume)

Relieved to see some activity at least.
Good morning
What was your timeline?
And have you got the notification or you just logged in into your account and found the update?
Thank you.

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Good morning
What was your timeline?
And have you got the notification or you just logged in into your account and found the update?
Thank you.
Timeline already mentioned above. I received an email with the subject "We sent you a message about your application (xxxxxxxxxx)"

mihir1711

Jul 12, 2021
Question for anyone who has received PPR from India -

Has anyone used the VFS 2 way courier service (pick up and drop) to send the passport for stamping? what are their general timelines? Also, once the fees are paid, what are the next steps - does the collector call before coming? Is there any place to check when the pick up will happen? Is there any link where we can check all this information? My friend paid INR 1729 per passport and submitted passport pickup request thru below link.

https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

Pls advise in case anyone has been thru this process. Thank You.