+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
Hello,

I submitted my parent's visit visa application last

November 6, 2021. I used the new IRCC Portal.
November 8 - Biometric Request
November 14 - Biometric Done

No medical required, less than 6 mos stay only

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hi All,
In new portal are we required to fill in any PDF form and upload in optional documents? I don't see any option in the portal where sibling details could be entered. I am told by my agent that IMM5645 has to filled.

Akshay Hegde

Jun 15, 2021
Hello All,
My spouse got PPR request today. Here's our timeline and other info for your reference.

Application date: 09/28/21 through GC Key (1st application)
Biometrics request letter: 09/29/21
Raised web form for delay in biometrics: 09/30/21 as there were no slot available until Nov 10th
Biometric appointment: 11/10/21 at VFS Chennai
Biometrics update in Profile: 11/10/21
PPR letter: 11/15/21

My spouse applied for visitor visa from India(GC Key Online). I'm a Canadian PR, provided invite letter and my bank statement to support her application.

Now, used VFS webform for passport collection, waiting for response from VFS.

Happy to answer any questions.
HI! Thank you for providing these info
Was your spouse working back in the home country while the visa got approved? Is it important for your spouse to continue working till the visa gets approved to prove ties with the home country? If not, what proof did you spouse submit to prove ties with the home country?

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
I am planning to reapply for my parents’ visitor visa. I have a question about the group application, I had to create two profile (under 1 login) for both parents, will I have to upload documents under each name in the profile or they just will ask for principal applicant info only?

Thanos007

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
I am planning to reapply for my parents’ visitor visa. I have a question about the group application, I had to create two profile (under 1 login) for both parents, will I have to upload documents under each name in the profile or they just will ask for principal applicant info only?
There will be 2 separate sections. You’ll have to upload docs under each name. When both are complete. You proceed in selecting who is principal out of those. That’s it.

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
HI! Thank you for providing these info
Was your spouse working back in the home country while the visa got approved? Is it important for your spouse to continue working till the visa gets approved to prove ties with the home country? If not, what proof did you spouse submit to prove ties with the home country?
Yes, she is working in India and will continue to work. We got a letter from her employer stating she have to report back to work on a particular day to kick-off a new project after her vacation.