+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

cash247

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
And she didn’t get a passport request yet? Is her application still saying processing? Where is she applying from? I am seeing alot of persons getting through in 14 days so I was very hopeful. Because I submitted my bio on 27th Oct
She applied online from Nigeria, still in processing. No passport request yet. Was wondering why after seeing people here getting it in weeks.

Last edited:

Sidsmt

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
I want to apply for my sister and her family (kids and spouse) , How do I submit application on IRCC new portal?
Do I have to create each family members different application (I have created a family group).
If yes, When I try to start the application for her kids, Portal is asking for same questions if you are reuniting with extended family or immediate family?

Please help!

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hello Guys,
I want to apply for my sister and her family (kids and spouse) , How do I submit application on IRCC new portal?
Do I have to create each family members different application (I have created a family group).
If yes, When I try to start the application for her kids, Portal is asking for same questions if you are reuniting with extended family or immediate family?

Please help!
Use the Group option. Single file. With 1 primary applicant ( your sister as you're the person who is inviting them). After you make the group you would be asked to nominate the primary applicant. Chose your sister as the one.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Use the Group option. Single file. With 1 primary applicant ( your sister as you're the person who is inviting them). After you make the group you would be asked to nominate the primary applicant. Chose your sister as the one.
Hi
I am applying for my parents I made a group but I dont see aby option to select one as a primary applicant. Can anyone help me. Thanks

Sidsmt

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New portal has no option to select primary applicant . It ask to add family/group member, and when I start doing her kids application display the option to choose like imidiately family member ot extended family member.

Please help!

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
New portal has no option to select primary applicant . It ask to add family/group member, and when I start doing her kids application display the option to choose like imidiately family member ot extended family member.

Please help!
That is weird. I just did it last week, and I was asked for it. It will come after you have "completed" filling up the information of both individuals and uploading individual docs as well.

anil.sharma

Nov 23, 2018
IRCC Portal system not allowing me to choose 2011 year in the expired passport issue date field to enter US visa details when I'm filling a new TRV application.

Anybody faced similar issue?

SrivaniD

Apr 7, 2019
Hi, I applied for my mom's visa on June 30th 2021 and her biometrics were complete on July 30th 2021. I'm still waiting for a decision on her application but I heard that applications after sep 7, 2021 are getting processed quickly. Did anyone reapply an application? I have a few questions:

1. Can we create a new application in the same account?
2. Can we use old documents or create all new ones?
3. Anything else that I need to know before applying?

Thanks and appreciate any help on the above questions!

CanBro

Nov 30, 2020
Can anyone please help me if we have to upload photograph in new ircc portal for visitor visa ? Really urgent.