+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Application resubmitted Oct 13
Relation: mother in law to PR
Country of Residence: India
Biometrics & even medical submitted previously from another application.
Decision awaiting....

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
when did you submitted the 2nd application ( date please) and when the eligibility reviewing date starts.

Thanks
I've submitted my 2nd application on 10 Sep, after IRCC mentioned on their website. and status of eligibility review start right after I've submitted the application.

Imhere

Sep 19, 2021
Kolkata
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Kolkata
App. Filed.......
09-10-2021
R u using the new portal, as then you just have to select family reunification for parents, u can apply for visitor visa of your parents by yourself, no lawyer or immigration agency needed
right apply thru new portal

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
My first application I've submitted in Jan 2021 and second (as IRCC mentioned on their website, people who applied before 7th Sep, apply again) I did that on Sep 2021, My first application was withdrawn and No response on Sep 2021 application. I applied from Dubai. I think processing time is different for each country.
hi, you first application was withdrawn automatically or you asked for ?are you applying for a TRV or visitor visa ?
thanks

Hashansingh

Feb 4, 2021
Hey guys, I am applying for a visitor visa for my parents through the new portal and one of the questions is "Are you also requesting a written authorization? " Both of my parents are fully vaccinated with Canada approved vaccine and they are coming from India. Do I need to request written authorization?

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hey guys, I am applying for a visitor visa for my parents through the new portal and one of the questions is "Are you also requesting a written authorization? " Both of my parents are fully vaccinated with Canada approved vaccine and they are coming from India. Do I need to request written authorization?
Hi Did you apply as an "Extended Family Member" ? If you apply as an "Immediate Family Member" This will not arise. Please see my thread here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-for-parents-using-new-ircc-portal-are-they-immediate-family-members.747463/#post-9765382

Hashansingh

Feb 4, 2021

SurvivorAug22

Jun 24, 2021
I also have another question about using representative. I am using IRCC portal under my dads name where he is also applying for mom. So when he applies for mom, should the "Are you applying on behalf of someone else? " be answered as Yes ?

Hi am in the same situation, Did you selected Yes or No for this question?

Navitaly

Jun 15, 2021
Hello everyone,
Can you please help me with this?
Last week I applied for visitor visa for my mother in law throw GCKEY ! I was wondering wondering if I have to re-apply through IRCC PORTAL ??

Oct 24, 2021
hello, i am from ph too! Planning to lodge my application on monday. I have question sana. Did u apply in behalf of your sister? Or she applied by herself?

Meenubarpagga

Oct 27, 2017
Hi
I am applying for my mother's super visa. while filling passport info this message pops up.
Make sure your passport is valid long enough to cover the time you want to be in Canada. Your passport expiry date will determine the expiry date of the document you're applying for.
The validity of the document you are requesting can't be issued beyond the expiry date of your travel document.
her passport gonna expire in may 2023. that means I have to apply for passport renewal before applying super visa??

LyuCECO

Sep 11, 2021
Hello, does anyone know if I can submit visitor visa application for tourism through new portal? Just travel, no immediate friend in canada. Thanks!