+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

haideriqbal

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
I am not really sure about this but I know that they only encourage those who does have an immediate family to apply
Hi, could you please confirm if you had an application in the old IRCC portal as well or did you just do one application in the new IRCC portal?

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi.. did anyone who re-applied post Sept 7 for spouse visitor visa recv PPR ?
I have reapplied and today I got update on my previous application (GC Key) which I submitted in Jan 2021, its withdrawn. No update on IRCC application.

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi, could you please confirm if you had an application in the old IRCC portal as well or did you just do one application in the new IRCC portal?
My old application which I've submitted in Jan 2021 is withdrawn, got message today, new IRCC application (Sep 2021) is still under process.

Chinmai89

Feb 28, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I am a temporary resident of Canada (working in a permanent full-time job), I am applying for a visitor visa for my spouse who is currently in India.

In the new portal,
What do they mean by Proof of Travel exemption document (Evidence that you meet the following requirement if you’re an immediate family member of a temporary resident, You’re travelling for a non-discretionary purpose)??

Can anyone help me with what should I attach as a supporting document

Thank You

jayrao653

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am a temporary resident of Canada (working in a permanent full-time job), I am applying for a visitor visa for my spouse who is currently in India.

In the new portal,
What do they mean by Proof of Travel exemption document (Evidence that you meet the following requirement if you’re an immediate family member of a temporary resident, You’re travelling for a non-discretionary purpose)??

Can anyone help me with what should I attach as a supporting document

Thank You
i think it may mean that being vaccinated and that you have to submit vaccination certificate

jkaj

Oct 21, 2021
‍Hi everyone,

I just want to ask when to need to request a written authorization letter from IRCC?

I’m a temporary resident who wants to apply for my parents visitors visa in the new portal. I’m just wondering if i need to request for my parents authorization letter.

Thanks in advance.

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018
Is it Possible/ has anyone crossed the 30 business day timeline and not received a response from IRCC?

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Is it Possible/ has anyone crossed the 30 business day timeline and not received a response from IRCC?
My first application I've submitted in Jan 2021 and second (as IRCC mentioned on their website, people who applied before 7th Sep, apply again) I did that on Sep 2021, My first application was withdrawn and No response on Sep 2021 application. I applied from Dubai. I think processing time is different for each country.

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
My first application I've submitted in Jan 2021 and second (as IRCC mentioned on their website, people who applied before 7th Sep, apply again) I did that on Sep 2021, My first application was withdrawn and No response on Sep 2021 application. I applied from Dubai. I think processing time is different for each country.
Has the eligibility started on the second application?