+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRV-applied online via new IRCC portal - cairo office
Application date: march 1st, 2023
biometrics completed on portal and tracker: june 15th
BVL: june 18th
eligibility completed and visa details on tracker: june 19th
PPR: June 21st

Reactions: Qamar gujjar

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
TRV-applied online via new IRCC portal - cairo office
Application date: march 1st, 2023
biometrics completed on portal and tracker: june 15th
BVL: june 18th
eligibility completed and visa details on tracker: june 19th
PPR: June 21st
Congratulations!!!!

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
Hi All!

What do I fill in the highligted field in the VFS consent form? The name of the person picking up is to be filled below. Please suggest if you have used this form.

Succa

Jun 22, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am from west africa, Guinea and applied from the same location.

I joined the group today but was reading all the discussions since May 18, 2023. I had decided to share my experience with you in case my application is approved. This forum has kept me alive with full of hope. Almost everything said here is true. Now let me first tell you I applied for a visitor visa online and below is my timeline :
  1. Confirmation of online application: June 15, 2022
  2. Confirmation of sending: June 15, 2022
  3. Biometrics request letter: June 16, 2022
  4. Correspondence letter (BVL): May 17, 2023
  5. Visa number and expiry date in tracker: May 24, 2023. But I am not sure at what exact date the visa details appeared in the tracker as my first logging was May 24, 2023 and at that date the details were there. But the tracker was showing the date of update as May 24, 2023
  6. Update in the final decision section like this : Final decision - May 17, 2023, but it was still saying that the application is in process
  7. Second update in tracker: June 15, 2023
  8. Original Passport Request: June 21, 2023
Now, the conclusion I found is that you will definitively receive the PPR if you have your visa details in tracker and if you get a second update in the tracker that will simply mean that the visa officer has taken your application to the next step and that you will receive a PPR within a week. According to what I've been reading, nobody that has received his visa details will be refused. You just have to wait for PPR no matter how long it takes. The other thing is that the delay from the BVL and the PPR does not exceed 2 months.

May Allah gives you all the approved visas you are looking for!

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All!

What do I fill in the highligted field in the VFS consent form? The name of the person picking up is to be filled below. Please suggest if you have used this form.

image not found

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
My parents application shows as "Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details. " in CIC.gc.ca whereas its active in the new portal. What does this mean? should i worry?
Can you please let me know what was the status of your background check? did it show completed or not applicable? Can you please verify this for me?

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
Hello everyone,

i have applied for visitor visa for my mother in law (from wife s IRCC account and she is the representative) via the new portal. Here is our timeline:
Submission- June 22
Biometrics collection- June 23
Biometrics completed- June 28
Background check started - June 23 ( in progress )
Eligibility started- June 30 ( Guessing)
Eligibility completed- July3 ( IRCC tracker Portal)
BVL and PPR- Not yet

Can anyone confirm once eligibility is completed ,how many days to receive a ppr or as some people say that the tracker portal will contain the visa details like expiry and document number.

kindly suggest what could be the outcome, once eligibility is completed.
Thank u in advance

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

i have applied for visitor visa for my mother in law (from wife s IRCC account and she is the representative) via the new portal. Here is our timeline:
Submission- June 22
Biometrics collection- June 23
Biometrics completed- June 28
Background check started - June 23 ( in progress )
Eligibility started- June 30 ( Guessing)
Eligibility completed- July3 ( IRCC tracker Portal)
BVL and PPR- Not yet

Can anyone confirm once eligibility is completed ,how many days to receive a ppr or as some people say that the tracker portal will contain the visa details like expiry and document number.

kindly suggest what could be the outcome, once eligibility is completed.
Thank u in advance
from which country. In your case positive result. If they want to refuse your case they will do so during eligiblity phase and within 48 hours you may receive a refusal letter; the more there is a delay, chances are higher that you will recieve bvl and ppr.

Reactions: Qamar gujjar

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
from which country. In your case positive result. If they want to refuse your case they will do so during eligibility phase and within 48 hours you may receive a refusal letter; the more there is a delay, chances are higher that you will receive bvl and ppr.

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the quick response. I have applied on New portal from Canada on behalf of applicant in India.

So last update is on July 3 on the tracker portal on the top right side updated on July 3 and the activity sections shows Eligibility is completed and Background in Progress.

So i should expect any time soon PPR ? but some people say if eligibility is completed then the Document section will contain the Visa umber and expiry ? but my case it is still empty ? anything to be concerned of ? Kindly let me know

Regards,
Sandy

Reactions: Suryarao611

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the quick response. I have applied on New portal from Canada on behalf of applicant in India.

So last update is on July 3 on the tracker portal on the top right side updated on July 3 and the activity sections shows Eligibility is completed and Background in Progress.

So i should expect any time soon PPR ? but some people say if eligibility is completed then the Document section will contain the Visa umber and expiry ? but my case it is still empty ? anything to be concerned of ? Kindly let me know

Regards,
Sandy

after Background check is completed then bvl and visa document are uploaded. it does not take much time for background check to be completed from india expect some updates in a week or two.