+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Applied :july 6 for my mom from (india) & i m PR holder
Biometric :july 7
Biometric completed: july 12 ( updated same day)
Background check started : july 8
update: july 29 medicall pass
Is it still showing background check or reviewed started?

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I got PPR for my mother in law visitor visa yesterday only. My consultant just forwarded me the PPR attachment. Does anyone has idea, do we need to send the latest passport photograph along with original passport and consent form? Because PPR request does not mention anything about the latest photograph requirement?

I am confused whether photo need to send or not. Any advice on this?

Thanks in advance for you help!

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got PPR for my mother in law visitor visa yesterday only. My consultant just forwarded me the PPR attachment. Does anyone has idea, do we need to send the latest passport photograph along with original passport and consent form? Because PPR request does not mention anything about the latest photograph requirement?

I am confused whether photo need to send or not. Any advice on this?

Thanks in advance for you help!
If the photo is required they must have mention on ppr. & if its not then its not required.
Kindly share ur whole timeline.

salw578

Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys,

Could someone help me with my query?

I am applying for a visit visa for my mom and dad. My dad is providing for the trip.
I have filled up my dad's application,
but my mom is a homemaker, in her proof of funds section, I entered the same amount as i did for my dad.
But there's a question which says, "Is someone else providing you for the trip?"

I selected yes, and mentioned my dad's name.

Is that how you one would do it? (Once i filled that up, i had another document to attach for my mom, proof of funds)
I am planning on attaching a letter from dad that he's accompanying mom and that he is providing for the trip with his bank statement.
Is that fine??

Reactions: 2cookies

veiron4545

Feb 25, 2022
Timeline :-
Application for TRV
COR : NEW DELHI, INDIA

Application submitted on 07 April 2022

BIL 07 April 2022

Biometric Complete......13 April 2022

Updated (We are reviewing....eligibility requirements) on 20 July 2022

BVL on 20 July 2022

PPR on 21 July 2022

Passport submitted on 22 July 2022

Stamped passport received on 29 July 2022
Hi, my eligibility still says "we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility". When did this change for you?
I submitted my application on 5th May and biometric got updated from file the next day. and since then, there has not been any update.

Sivanath.cert

Jul 17, 2022
I got visa stamped with misspelled Surname. Could someone advise how to reach IRCC to get it corrected and re-printed with correct name. Applied from India and received stamped passport this morning.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
TRV Approved for a Single parent (working professional in India).

Applied - June 8, 2022
Biometrics - June 14, 2022
Eligibility review - June 19, 2022
BVL - July 29, 2022
PPR - July 30, 2022.

Other info:

Showed about 11 lakh, mom does not own a home. My mom has travel history of one other country. Also, I got my mom to do medicals not knowing TRV does not need medicals, and medicals were passed too. I did not apply for Supervisa despite meeting the income requirements because mom only intents to stay a few weeks.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: swapanathorat

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Applied for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) through the IRCC Portal for my spouse to visit me from Cuba on March 24th 2022 and I got Refusal Letter on July 29th 2022. Total waiting time 127 days

Date Submitted: March 24, 2022
Current Status: Submitted
Biometrics Request: March 28, 2022
Biometrics Completed: April 13, 2022 (Canadian Embassy in Havana)
BVL: July 29th 2022
Refusal Letter: July 29th 2022

The content of the letter read:
----------------------------------------------
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• You have significant family ties in Canada.

• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
-------------------------------------------------

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Passenger can visit Canada for upto 6 months (if no stamp on passport at arrival), or the duration as per stamp.
They need to leave Canada and can re-enter after 24 hours.
They need to leave to go back to their country or any country?

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,

Could someone help me with my query?

I am applying for a visit visa for my mom and dad. My dad is providing for the trip.
I have filled up my dad's application,
but my mom is a homemaker, in her proof of funds section, I entered the same amount as i did for my dad.
But there's a question which says, "Is someone else providing you for the trip?"

I selected yes, and mentioned my dad's name.

Is that how you one would do it? (Once i filled that up, i had another document to attach for my mom, proof of funds)
I am planning on attaching a letter from dad that he's accompanying mom and that he is providing for the trip with his bank statement.
Is that fine??
I dont know if that will be a problem but if the person inviting is offering finanacial support is best

qusamu

Jul 25, 2022
hello guys if am rejected and i have a room for reapplying should i apply immediately or i should wait since even my purpose of travel has passed. kindly advise thanks.

Reactions: 2cookies

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi all,

Letting everyone in this group know that my wife's TRV was approved. By the time of her approval, her PR application's sponsorship eligibility was approved. We had mentioned that we had applied for her PR and are still waiting to here back (as part of the letter of explanation).

Here is the timeline :

Applied : April 21th 2022
Biometrics request : April 22nd 2022
Biometrics submitted : April 25th 2022
Biometrics completed on portal : April 26th 2022
(No interview)
PPR request : July 31st 2022

We've applied for her PR application in December 2021.

Applicant in India

How long does it take to get the passport back ? - India (Bangalore) applicant

Last edited: