+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hello Guys ..! New to this forum ..!
Applied for my parents visitors visa ..!

Timeline:
Application Submitted: June 11, 2022
Biometric Request: June 11, 2022 (after 4 hours)
Biometric Done: June 15, 2022
Biometric updated on portal: June 15, 2022

Is the application process this much faster or it’s just faster initially and now hold back ?
Any further update on your file

Reactions: Sivanath.cert

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
Hello wonderful people,
I am planning to apply for visitor visa for my parents.
My father is a framer and my mother is unemployed(housewife).

So My question is in the application they ask "How much money do have for your stay in Canada?"
They have around $5k in their joint account and I have around $13k in my account. And I will be sponsoring their whole trip.

What should I put in the answer?

Thanks,

Narora25

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Update -

Applied for spouse visitor visa from gcKey India-

Application Date - 27th Jan 2022
Biometrics completed - 3rd Feb 2022
Review started - 5th Feb 2022
Raised webform 6 June 2022
Received generic reply on 18th July 2022
No update after that

Applied again on new IRCC portal
Application Date - 6th July 2022
Biometrics - Already completed
Updated on 9th Feb 2022
Received PPR and BVL for new application - 21st July 2022

HtsCan

Apr 18, 2021
Any further update on your file
No update and not expecting any either because I just applied on June 11/2022
It says “ We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you” and “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements” as well as “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information” since June 16/2022

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Update -

Applied for spouse visitor visa from gcKey India-

Application Date - 27th Jan 2022
Biometrics completed - 3rd Feb 2022
Review started - 5th Feb 2022
Raised webform 6 June 2022
Received generic reply on 18th July 2022
No update after that

Applied again on new IRCC portal
Application Date - 6th July 2022
Biometrics - Already completed
Updated on 9th Feb 2022
Received PPR and BVL for new application - 21st July 2022
Congratulations, That was quick after you reapplied. What documents did you submit?

Reactions: Narora25

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Applied Visitor Visa - for my wife's sister, her husband, and their two kids under age of 10

From India:
Applied May 15th
Biometric IL: May 16th
Biometrics: May 23rd
Eligibility review started: May 30th (no email update)
No update ever since..

When can we expect a final decision?

The husband had applied for TRV in 2018, via an agent, we just know the date and rejection.
We identified it and mentioned in the application to be truthful, and mentioned the reason. Also mentioned that agent was a fraud, as we never got a file, or anything, and we aren't aware of what info they have put in last time, but information entered today is truthful.

Showed both husband wife have jobs there, showed employer letters, leave application approvals, kids' school admissions, and kids school letters confirming holidays, funds, etc. Husband has a Schengen Visa and his travel history for work to Germany, Spain, Thailand (all multiple times). Others have no travel history.

Reactions: Narora25

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Applied Visitor Visa - for my wife's sister, her husband, and their two kids under age of 10

From India:
Applied May 15th
Biometric IL: May 16th
Biometrics: May 23rd
Eligibility review started: May 30th (no email update)
No update ever since..

When can we expect a final decision? avg time for applicants inside India is 5-6 months now. We do see a lot of quicker ones too. But it is all random.

The husband had applied for TRV in 2018, via an agent, we just know the date and rejection.
We identified it and mentioned in the application to be truthful, and mentioned the reason. Also mentioned that agent was a fraud, as we never got a file, or anything, and we aren't aware of what info they have put in last time, but information entered today is truthful. As long as you declared the refusal while submitting the application, it is fine.

Showed both husband wife have jobs there, showed employer letters, leave application approvals, kids' school admissions, and kids school letters confirming holidays, funds, etc. Husband has a Schengen Visa and his travel history for work to Germany, Spain, Thailand (all multiple times). Others have no travel history.
You just have to wait this one out as there is nothing else to show. So long as you justified the purpose of visit and showed funds to support themselves for the duration of stay and have good home ties, it should come through. Good Luck

Reactions: Naturgrl

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Thank you for your reply.
Yes we have showed enough funds ($21k) in their accounts in India of their funds, plus our bank accounts, savings here in Open Investments and unregistered savings which are readily accessible if needed, plus staying at our home, showed property tax document, and their visit to us as it's been over two years since pandemic that my wife has met her niece/nephew and sister and her husband. Showed my job, our statuses here (I'm Cdn Citizen, she's PR), and I work full time, and my paystubs, and T4 for 2021, and tax returns for 2020 and 2019.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thank you for your reply.
Yes we have showed enough funds ($21k) in their accounts in India of their funds, plus our bank accounts, savings here in Open Investments and unregistered savings which are readily accessible if needed, plus staying at our home, showed property tax document, and their visit to us as it's been over two years since pandemic that my wife has met her niece/nephew and sister and her husband. Showed my job, our statuses here (I'm Cdn Citizen, she's PR), and I work full time, and my paystubs, and T4 for 2021, and tax returns for 2020 and 2019.
Looks good enough. let us see

Was this applied on GC Key or IRCC portal?

What was the purpose of visit and duration?

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Current status of My application got changed to Application updated.
Then after viewing the application and returning back main page it got reverted to Submitted.

Is there any good news?

Application submitted: November 29
Biometric: 3rd December
Review started: 15th April

Reactions: LorLor

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Then after viewing the application and returning back main page it got reverted to Submitted.

Is there any good news?

Looks like a ghost update

See if you get any updates soon

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020

Is there any good news?

Ghost update. Something is coming through soon. Keep checking

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Looks good enough. let us see

Was this applied on GC Key or IRCC portal?

What was the purpose of visit and duration?
We applied via the new portal, and purpose of visit was for my wife and I to meet her sister's family as they had not met since the pandemic. Duration 3-4 weeks.