+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Hi all
My pincode in Mohali,India is not serviceable by Blue Dart. So while filling the courier form, do i leave section 2 : Address as blank and in section 3: add the address of Blue Dart location in chandigarh? Will this ensure they ship it back to the blue dart location in chandigarh?

or do I also need to fill in section 2?

Rohanshah123

Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone,

Recently, my school announce In personal convocation which will be held on June 9th,2022. It was a late announcement due to Covid 19 changes. I wanted to invite my parents to attend the convocation. If I submit the Visitor visa file (From India) in a couple of days, will they get a passport on time? If they do not get a decision before July 9th, will they get a refusal as the date to attend the event will be gone? Is there any priority visa option available like ukvi offers?? Thanks for help

Last edited:

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
Hello everyone,

Recently, my school announce In personal convocation which will be held on June 9th,2022. It was a late announcement due to Covid 19 changes. I wanted to invite my parents to attend the convocation. If I submit the Visitor visa file (From India) in a couple of days, will they get a passport on time? If they do not get a decision before July 9th, will they get a refusal as the date to attend the event will be gone? Is there any priority visa option available like ukvi offers?? Thanks for help
Hi, current processing time for visitor visa is 130 days from India as per IRCC website and I have not heard any priority visa option.You can still apply and try your luck

Kumar35823

Jul 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied for the same reason last week for my spouse to attend the convocation on June 9th. New portal visitor visa are estimated to get response in 14 to 30 working days so I am just giving it a try

Firebeard55

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
I applied for the same reason last week for my spouse to attend the convocation on June 9th. New portal visitor visa are estimated to get response in 14 to 30 working days so I am just giving it a try
Not true i applied on march 4 with new portal still waiting.

Apr 27, 2022
If medical and biometrics are requested, does that mean our TRV is approved? Or they can reject our application even after medical and biometric?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Visitor Visa:

For my Aunt

Applied: March 15
Biometric : March 22
Passport request: April 28
Applied from: Nepal

For my Brother
Applied: April 1
Biometric: April 7
Wow !

Did they have any previous USA visas ? That is bloody fast.

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Visitor Visa:

For my Aunt

Applied: March 15
Biometric : March 22

For my Brother
Applied: April 1
Biometric: April 7
If you dont mind me asking, what supporting docs did they include, please?

ersabine

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
If you dont mind me asking, what supporting docs did they include, please?
- Documents from my side (invitation letter, convocation letter)
- Family relation certificate
- Job letter
- Income letter
- Bank balance
- Leave approve certificate
- Property documents etc.

Reactions: cvish92