+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Kesiyasebastian

Sep 20, 2019
NL
Hi Guys,
I would need your expert opinion on my situation with the refusal of my parent’s TRVapplication.
Application submitted: Jan 16, 2022
Biometric completed and updated: Jan 20
Review of eligibility started: May be a week earlier
Decision: Refusal today

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

However, I had submitted my relationship proof( birth certificate) showing that applicants are my parents and they need to visit us to see our city, the new house we bought, and also to visit their only grandchild and enjoy summer with us. They are only planning to visit us as both of them are working in India and the primary applicant i.e. my mother is a government servant. Wouldn't visiting their own child who is a permanent resident of Canada be a valid reason for a visit visa?
I have already submitted all their asset details (notarized in the Indian government stamped document) in India for an equivalent amount of CAD 320,388.16 and 6 month's statement of primary applicant's bank details. I had already shown my income statements to support them during their stay here in Canada. We had already attached the insurance taken and flight tickets booked. Wouldn't these amounts and assets be considered as enough for my parent's personal assets and financial status?

Note:
My mom’s visa had rejected earlier in 2019 when we applied her visit visa with our work permit. It was done by a Canadian lawyer but she didn’t asked us for the asset details so the rejection was acceptable then.

could anyone help us with your experience?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys,
I would need your expert opinion on my situation with the refusal of my parent’s TRVapplication.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

However, I had submitted my relationship proof( birth certificate) showing that applicants are my parents and they need to visit us to see our city, the new house we bought, and also to visit their only grandchild and enjoy summer with us. They are only planning to visit us as both of them are working in India and the primary applicant i.e. my mother is a government servant. Wouldn't visiting their own child who is a permanent resident of Canada be a valid reason for a visit visa?
I have already submitted all their asset details (notarized in the Indian government stamped document) in India for an equivalent amount of CAD 320,388.16 and 6 month's statement of primary applicant's bank details. I had already shown my income statements to support them during their stay here in Canada. We had already attached the insurance taken and flight tickets booked. Wouldn't these amounts and assets be considered as enough for my parent's personal assets and financial status?

Note:
My mom’s visa had rejected earlier in 2019 when we applied her visit visa with our work permit. It was done by a Canadian lawyer but she didn’t asked us for the asset details so the rejection was acceptable then.

Order GCMS notes because purpose of visit can mean a few things. How long was visit (summer) and how much did they show for bank funds (not assets)? Was it just your parents for the application or a sibling too?

Kesiyasebastian

Sep 20, 2019
NL
Order GCMS notes because purpose of visit can mean a few things. How long was visit (summer) and how much did they show for bank funds (not assets)? Was it just your parents for the application or a sibling too?
I have my sister tied with this application but her refusal is not yet received. She is below 22 and dependent child to my parents with her mild disability related to cerebral palsy.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

Note:

These days I feel like they don't even check anything properly.
I got my parents and parents inlaws approved without any difficulty. All documents you submitted were there. But didn't submit my financial docs, only from parents.
I got same refusal reasons you got for my spouse a week ago. Nov 26th app date. He also submitted similar documents all others submitted. Still says financial issues and assets and home ties. Showed enough properties and medical certs for disabled sibling and parents. What else are they looking for?

Reactions: Kesiyasebastian

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

Note:

How much did you show as cash?

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi Guys,

Note:

Which portal did you use? The new one or old GcKey one? I had a session with Youtube consultant "AskKubeir" as I was planning to apply for parents visa immediately after reaching Canada. He mentioned rejection from new IRCC portal is higher for some reason. Also, do they have some previous visas and travel history? That helps a lot at times.

Also, order GCMS notes and booking air tickets is never recommended before getting visa. I think showing more liquid money is preferred. Also, not sure how they interpret the application. Not sure if they consider sibiling medical expenses in Canada? It's bit hard to predict, GCMS notes might explain something.

Reactions: Kesiyasebastian

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Which portal did you use? The new one or old GcKey one? I had a session with Youtube consultant "AskKubeir" as I was planning to apply for parents visa immediately after reaching Canada. He mentioned rejection from new IRCC portal is higher for some reason. Also, do they have some previous visas and travel history? That helps a lot at times.

Also, order GCMS notes and booking air tickets is never recommended before getting visa. I think showing more liquid money is preferred. Also, not sure how they interpret the application. Not sure if they consider sibiling medical expenses in Canada? It's bit hard to predict, GCMS notes might explain something.
Sir. I have tried using the GCKey and there's a section there where you can submit additional information/explanation of possible issues with your application called "client information." Do they also have this option in IRCC portal?

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Applied feb 23rd

visitor visa for my parents just got the reply after submitting an webform request.i got the reply within 5 hours after submitting.
-------------------

This message is in response to your enquiry of March 28, 2022.

Please be advised that the application is pending officer and our office will be in touch with you / applicant directly via the online account should we need any additional information or to advise of the next step.

We hope this information will be of assistance.
That's standard reply I got after submitting webform .....they don't really reply to it

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
I have my sister tied with this application but her refusal is not yet received. She is below 22 and dependent child to my parents with her mild disability related to cerebral palsy.
I have submitted my parents application along with my brother who is 35 year old and dependent on my parents due to cerebral palsy. submitted on Jan 26 and still waiting for reply .....Review started on march 04th ...no update since then ......

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
last application with biometric on 24 april,2021
no update

new application on feb 19 2022 with biometric
no update yet

Parents visitor visa application and I am PR

dino888

Nov 2, 2021
Anyone knows the process to submit the passport after getting the application approved and passport request letter? We are waiting to submit the passport and do we need to schedule an appointment with the VFS to submit the passport. We are form Hyderabad India anyone who has done it earlier could you please help jus with the process? Thanks!

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hi guys, quick question, for this new portal, can we submit additional documents through normal webform as we usually do with the old CGKey?

rajns

Star Member
Jan 28, 2022
Anyone knows the process to submit the passport after getting the application approved and passport request letter? We are waiting to submit the passport and do we need to schedule an appointment with the VFS to submit the passport. We are form Hyderabad India anyone who has done it earlier could you please help jus with the process? Thanks!
Need to fill and pay for two-way courier service using Two-Way Courier Web Form. Blue-dart courier will come and pick it up.