+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

adgrys

Star Member
Feb 16, 2022
I really don't have a long term plan, my application was genuine. He doesn't even have a plan to stay for more than 2 months. Canada sucks
I got that, you will have the option to withdraw your sponsorship application, if visitor visa is approved. It's just an option with better chances of approval in your case, upto you if you wanna go ahead with this route or not.

Reactions: myindia

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Did you apply as a representative on their behalf? I guess in such cases files are processed in Ottawa rather than local VOs.
No, didn't apply as a representative on their behalf.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I really don't have a long term plan, my application was genuine. He doesn't even have a plan to stay for more than 2 months. Canada sucks
The best option is to write all these in your invitation letter like why your spouse is not moving here permanently now even though you are on a PR, like he has some job and family commitments. Also, attach your employment letter, payslips, T4/CRA NOA, Bank statements, etc to show you have a stable job/income in Canada and this will further strengthen the application.

Also, get a vacation approval letter from spouse's work place for the duration of the visit that also would help.

If you have already done all these, then you need to reach out to a lawyer who can help out.

Reactions: myindia

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
I need an advice for funds proof, I dont have funds sitting in my bank account from last 4-5 months , but I was able to arrange funds. if I just show my current statement with funds and show paystubs, T4, and NOA . Will it be enough ?

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Has anyone got refund on 1st application? When applied for a 2nd after Sept 7th???

i have 5 applications i had to apply twice and paid the agent approx $750 which should be expected to have a refund. Now the agent says IRCC is not refunding anything. Just want to make sure before i press him more ??

LovejitSingh

Dec 15, 2020
Hello Friends,
I am looking to apply super visa for both of my parents through the new IRCC Portal. I want to know whether the IRCC account should be under my name or should it be my father's(primary applicant) name? If it's under my father's name, where can I tell IRCC that I am representing their file?
Appreciate the help.

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hello Friends,
I am looking to apply super visa for both of my parents through the new IRCC Portal. I want to know whether the IRCC account should be under my name or should it be my father's(primary applicant) name? If it's under my father's name, where can I tell IRCC that I am representing their file?
Appreciate the help.
You can apply under your name or whoever is more knowledgeable in computers to do the online application. When answering the questions, it will ask you if you also want to apply for another person or a family member. The next questions will be directed towards the "family member" you are representing. eg. if you were asked about having US citizenship; there's also a question if your family member has US citizenship

There's also a form 5713 which is a form that your family members are granting you permission to represent them in this online application. All three (you and your parents) of you needs to sign this document.

My case is the same as yours but i'm renewing my visitors visa (not supervisa) along with my parents. Or are you just applying for your parents and not yourself?

LovejitSingh

Dec 15, 2020
You can apply under your name or whoever is more knowledgeable in computers to do the online application. When answering the questions, it will ask you if you also want to apply for another person or a family member. The next questions will be directed towards the "family member" you are representing. eg. if you were asked about having US citizenship; there's also a question if your family member has US citizenship

There's also a form 5713 which is a form that your family members are granting you permission to represent them in this online application. All three (you and your parents) of you needs to sign this document.

My case is the same as yours but i'm renewing my visitors visa (not supervisa) along with my parents. Or are you just applying for your parents and not yourself?
thanks for the info first of all.

So to answer your question, I am looking to apply super visa for my parents only. I am the one inviting them.

So just to see if I got it right, I will have to create IRCC Portal account under my name and then start a new visa application. then put my father and mother info in the process and also tell IRCC that I am a representative for them. is that correct? All I need to know is if I am applying on my parent's behalf, should the IRCC Portal account be in my name or one of my parent's names? if you can answer this last question.

Thx

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
thanks for the info first of all.

So to answer your question, I am looking to apply super visa for my parents only. I am the one inviting them.

So just to see if I got it right, I will have to create IRCC Portal account under my name and then start a new visa application. then put my father and mother info in the process and also tell IRCC that I am a representative for them. is that correct? All I need to know is if I am applying on my parent's behalf, should the IRCC Portal account be in my name or one of my parent's names? if you can answer this last question.

Thx
It has to be under either of your parent's name.

If your parents can do the online application eg. if your father and mother are able to do it, then your father can apply under his name and use the "add member" to apply for your mother's visa.

If they are unable to do the online application. You will need to apply under your father's/mother's name. There's a "representative section" and the question is "are you applying on behalf of someone else" choose yes and you will be the "representative" of your parents. Then the questions under that is regarding the identity of the representative, which in this case is you.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Applied for my parent's visitor visa. I received PPR today. Below is the timeline for reference.

Applied on IRCC portal: 4th March
Biometrics Request: 5th March
Biometrics Completed: 9th March
BVL and PPR: 23rd March
Congratulations!! Where was your visa office? I’ve applied for the same on Feb 23rd biometrics completed Feb 28th, Mumbai VFS. Still no PPR request..

Ankur

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
I need an advice for funds proof, I dont have funds sitting in my bank account from last 4-5 months , but I was able to arrange funds. if I just show my current statement with funds and show paystubs, T4, and NOA . Will it be enough ?
Put 4 months of bank statement. It doesn't matter when you put the funds in your account. But statements of 4 months is required.

Kesiyasebastian

Sep 20, 2019
NL
Have you everyone received the PPR or waiting, notified by an email for the eligibility review start? I consider the eligibility review start as a indication for someone is picked our application, not certain though. How long it takes to get the decision after the eligibility review started?

Reactions: pratik peter

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Do we have to request biometrics? I submitted my mother's application yesterday haven't received further instructions?